Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Diamond Seal Event] Mizumishiki - 28 May - 24 Jun
(06-08-2018, 09:19 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 07:04 PM)Fauxy Wrote: @emailtim Second Gon is nice because EP cards are unresettable and Earth Humans is an existing archetype that will be built on over time. 10 dimes is a small price to pay imo, if you're already there.

Good point. Drew for the second Gon. Got the blue common also.
It will also be an extra 4 diamonds to get sphinxs to skill max which is not too much more.
Wait you can trade diamonds for sphinx? 

(06-08-2018, 09:28 PM)Alson41999 Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 07:04 PM)Fauxy Wrote: @emailtim Second Gon is nice because EP cards are unresettable and Earth Humans is an existing archetype that will be built on over time. 10 dimes is a small price to pay imo, if you're already there.

It will also be an extra 4 diamonds to get sphinxs to skill max which is not too much more.

I think they might mean play the horror stage for 30 stamina and get 1 sphinx per run.  Too bad though that the horror card is probably not worth duping.

35th draw x1 Gon

salt overflowing (25 draws on 2x rate)

but got 6 killuas though lol

(06-08-2018, 11:15 PM)jtsmith Wrote:

I think they might mean play the horror stage for 30 stamina and get 1 sphinx per run.  Too bad though that the horror card is probably not worth duping.

Yep. What jt said. I have maxed 2 horror cards already getting sphinxs.
(06-09-2018, 01:20 AM)emailtim Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:15 PM)jtsmith Wrote:

Yep. What jt said. I have maxed 2 horror cards already getting sphinxs.

Ahh I see... I might try doing that...
1st Pull - Purchase Reward: Biscuit
2nd Pull - Gon

Got all cards in 9 pulls (Hisoka got from Rock, Paper, Scissors online event)

Can't say I get lucky that often Smile
Note: Pulled on rate up day.

[Image: f86902c5f5.jpg]

[Image: 7e1d22ae49.jpg]
[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]
Managed to save up 40 diamonds for this round's rate up, but was hesitating if I should draw since I could always use Gon as my ally. But sometimes your actions just doesn't match what your brain is telling you to do sooo here goes

1st : Leorio
2nd : Hisoka
3rd : Killua 
4th : Hisoka

I'm ready to accept reality anytime soon..

5th: *water flowing out of the glass*.. GON!

Extremely elated as I went in without any huge expectations.
Much better results compared to last rate up event. Is it time to decompose the dupes for dem precious souls tho Tongue ?

P.S. do remember to draw at least 1 seal (I believe it doesnt have to be HxH if I'm not mistaken) for Killua's outfit.
Error 101: Signature not found.
1) Kurapika
2) Leorio
3) Killua
4) Biscuit

All dupes, the 4th of each rare I think. Same old, same old, the Gon dream is dead. Dupe Sun Ce from the Alluka draw, what a disappointment. But eh, I can't complain, at least my rates have been consistent. Will skip next patch I think, time to start saving for the inevitable Earth Genesis card.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Drew once for Alluka and got Gon and Kurapika from alluka rewards.
Ended with 2Gon/Kurapika and 3 Killua from 15 draws.