Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Diamond Seal Event] Mizumishiki - 28 May - 24 Jun
(06-04-2018, 12:34 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Thx for all the comments.  Initially was not going to draw from this series because it didnt seem to add anything more than some dmg.  Was not impressed by kuripika as a leader.  

However they cannot be reset like othet cards so that is prob important.  I am going to wait until bonus day in hopes i get all without drawing all 35 times.  Any other reason u need all these cards?

Because it's HxH  Cool .

Anyway, will do approximately 4 pulls this upcoming Friday; lack of resources   Sad . Really hoping that I'll get Gon but even if I don't, I won't complain - been pretty lucky with this collab thus far.

Anyone else that's drawing this Friday?

Error 101: Signature not found.
I only did one draw so far. Maybe it's dumb but I always wait for rare day, because I've been burned before and I'd like to at least give myself every possible chance of getting what I want since I'm only a light P2P.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
He Crux man, how's life? Good to see you back!

I always only draw at rate-up day (with 1 or 2 draws in between because it's hard to wait that long), but am not really looking forward spending another 175 diamonds to get the set complete.

(06-07-2018, 02:38 AM)joetjef Wrote: He Crux man, how's life? Good to see you back!

I always only draw at rate-up day (with 1 or 2 draws in between because it's hard to wait that long), but am not really looking forward spending another 175 diamonds to get the set complete.

Hey man, life's been pretty alright, aside from being occupied with studies.
I see you've been working really hard updating the Wiki, good job and thanks for the efforts Big Grin!

To be honest, HxH being a collab, would possibly mean that there would be no future buffs (VR?) for them once the contract expires.. unless MH decides to collab with them again? Thus, it is just a matter of time when they would be outdated, except Gon probably since Gon has looked to be pretty damn good so far.

Let's hope lady luck smiles on us (and the rest!) this Friday  Tongue
Error 101: Signature not found.
(06-07-2018, 02:12 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I only did one draw so far. Maybe it's dumb but I always wait for rare day, because I've been burned before and I'd like to at least give myself every possible chance of getting what I want since I'm only a light P2P.

Its definitely not dumb.  You want to give urself the best chance to get the cards and the only control you have is this day and ur wallet.

Also, if u draw 0, 1 or 2 rares on rate up day, u were prob going to get less than that if u draw day1.  Need an example?  There are ppl that have already draw 35 times and just got gon on this thread.  Im not saying those ppl are stupid because they still have gon a lot earlier than most, but what would they have gotten with those 35 draws in a day or so.  You wont ever know that.  They might have completed the series in 10 draws who knows.  However, u may get no rares on rateup day too as i have on at least 2 occasions.
Crux there will be a second rate up event, from 21 to the 24th (that would be from Thursday to Sunday on the 4th and final week of the collaboration)
Ps: the collaboration won't come back, last 2 weeks of the patch will be like Crash Fever.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Another two blank weeks huh? I'm guessing the butterfly guy is actually GE or GW card, and then we'll have another non-affiliated JO and SM on the blank weeks, with one week for a returning SM. Meruem has to be a nightmare stage like QTD.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-07-2018, 01:20 AM)Crux Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 12:34 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Thx for all the comments.  Initially was not going to draw from this series because it didnt seem to add anything more than some dmg.  Was not impressed by kuripika as a leader.  

However they cannot be reset like othet cards so that is prob important.  I am going to wait until bonus day in hopes i get all without drawing all 35 times.  Any other reason u need all these cards?

Because it's HxH  Cool .

Anyway, will do approximately 4 pulls this upcoming Friday; lack of resources   Sad . Really hoping that I'll get Gon but even if I don't, I won't complain - been pretty lucky with this collab thus far.

I am doing around 12 draws on friday but Im already feeling disappointed :x
(06-07-2018, 05:24 PM)Alson41999 Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 01:20 AM)Crux Wrote:

Because it's HxH  Cool .

I am doing around 12 draws on friday but Im already feeling disappointed :x

same here haha... its best to have lesser expectation to avoid huge disappointment.  Big Grin
Did five draws for rate up.

1. New Killua (!)
  2. New Leorio
  3. Dupe Killua (?)
  4. New Biscuit
  5. New Illumi

Pretty good, just missing Gon and Hisoka.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116