Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Diamond Seal Event] Mizumishiki - 28 May - 24 Jun
Upset draw, last night drew 605 diamonds before i complete the series.

Ended up with 6 gon, 1 killua, 1 Kurapika

The new draw is worst than before. really terrible.

(05-29-2018, 01:59 PM)Nighteleven Wrote: Upset draw, last night drew 605 diamonds before i complete the series.

Ended up with 6 gon, 1 killua, 1 Kurapika

The new draw is worst than before. really terrible.

Wow wtf...

I am now at 1x Killua and 3x Bsicuit. Getting a bit salty as I don't really need the others too much now. Just want my Leorio Sad

BigMack: 65467877
Main Allies-  Killua (WIP), Anubis                      
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

35 draws here :
- 1 Gon (auto)
- 1 Killua
- all other exept light

Still need/want Kurapika !!! U_U
10 draws, no gon, killua or kurapika. Fortunately i have enough diamonds to garantee a gon on the 35th draw. Will wait for the rate up day to finish all draws
My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
Hrmm....26 Draws sofar.  1 Killua, 1 Kurapika, 9 draws from auto-gon.  I should probably just finish it and be done with it.
Wow. 12 draws, 1 Gon, none of the other rates. I might have to pass on more draws if others are doing so poorly. I guess I got lucky with the Gon so early. He’s great at utility when his leader skill inevitably gets outdated.
MH really knocked it out of the park with this collab, personally I'm an avid fan of HxH and for this sole reason alone I came back to check it out and voila, I think I got myself hooked back into the game.

Did 4 draws, 1 Killua on the 3rd draw (stoked!). Will grind and save up diamonds to draw for next Friday, fingers crossed.
Error 101: Signature not found.
One draw to celebrate clearing all three Achievements in this week's rather hellish SM and got Kurapika.

Seriously considering buying some Diamonds for Gon/Killua, given how insane this series looks on paper. Will wait until next week's rate up and see.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Thx for all the comments. Initially was not going to draw from this series because it didnt seem to add anything more than some dmg. Was not impressed by kuripika as a leader.

However they cannot be reset like othet cards so that is prob important. I am going to wait until bonus day in hopes i get all without drawing all 35 times. Any other reason u need all these cards?