Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Masterful Skills (Jan 8 - 14)
ameliorated 5 cards to do another draw, got dipankara = maxing him since next AR must be that series and with him i completed the series.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(01-11-2018, 11:14 AM)Revdarian Wrote: ameliorated 5 cards to do another draw, got dipankara = maxing him since next AR must be that series and with him i completed the series.

Is there any evidence they will get AR? It could be something special for zodiac only, as their PR method was different.  It felt like AR zodiacs was done because they were so obsolete at the time, and it would be a lot of effort to do all the artwork for the entire series (remember the original PR artwork fiasco).

Investitures are still useful, I'm guessing they do something with cyborgs and immortals first. 

(01-11-2018, 12:48 PM)killerwombat Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 11:14 AM)Revdarian Wrote: ameliorated 5 cards to do another draw, got dipankara = maxing him since next AR must be that series and with him i completed the series.

Is there any evidence they will get AR? It could be something special for zodiac only, as their PR method was different.  It felt like AR zodiacs was done because they were so obsolete at the time, and it would be a lot of effort to do all the artwork for the entire series (remember the original PR artwork fiasco).

Investitures are still useful, I'm guessing they do something with cyborgs and immortals first. 
There's no reason for MH to waste this system they invented and never use it again. It does save them some resources not having to make VR artwork, after all, why not use it more?

People are going down the line. Investitures are older than Cyborgs, so they should be next. Their TM stages are next on the list.

It's by that same logic that Primal Greek should be getting PR rather than Revolutionary Heroes (who are confirmed to just be getting Ame) or Animal Companions. It hasn't always followed a straight line in the past (I think Druids got PR before Wine Valkyries, if I'm not messing up patch notes; Spiritual Civilization PR was smack dab completely out of order because they're a free to play series I guess), but it's been straight enough that people can make a reasonable assumption.

And other than Wen Zhong, Investitures have really fallen out of favor, Sakura has almost entirely eclipsed DP/YJ as a team archetype. As members both of those only see niche play. Jiang Ziya and Shen Gongbao get next to no serious play at all, including as members.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Haha I called cyborgs getting upgrade!
(01-11-2018, 09:22 PM)killerwombat Wrote: Haha I called cyborgs getting upgrade!

Fair enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cyborgs honestly have more use in Arhur/Hideyoshi/Nobunaga and in general are more awesome with their vfast snipe+boost when fused than Investitures. Full heal, stat boost to around 5.9k-6k *2 ... people who don't use them have no idea what they are missing on :p (they are the original vfast burst with the fused cd5 burst being kinda like a single attack x8 for regular cards)

edit: i mean, that is why i don't get this at all... but hey, Madhead has also been shunning greeks so yeah.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(01-12-2018, 12:41 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Cyborgs honestly have more use in Arhur/Hideyoshi/Nobunaga and in general are more awesome with their vfast snipe+boost when fused than Investitures. Full heal, stat boost to around 5.9k-6k *2 ... people who don't use them have no idea what they are missing on :p (they are the original vfast burst with the fused cd5 burst being kinda like a single attack x8 for regular cards)

edit: i mean, that is why i don't get this at all... but hey, Madhead has also been shunning greeks so yeah.

I'm pretty disappointed too. Investitures needed the update, hopefully they'll get it the following patch, along with my precious bbs Erebus and Aether. I don't know if it's a lack of sleep haha but I feel it's really fatiguing to think about these developments.