Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event "Kojiki" Series July 10-12
2 draws

dupe and the amaterasu which was the one i had been hoping for. 3 years later i have a meta fire leader.

Main: Kushinada, then Amaterasu.
Alt: Izanami, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Inari, Izanami.
3/7 rares, all new too. Pretty satisfied.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

If you get Ama, you need to start planning whole board converters like Scrooge or Hades (PR is a little better because Dark=All with second active in case Hades can't one shot the enemy - though rare).

Also, team skill with dual Ama as leader ally makes any CD10 monster available on first round.

I usually run 2 Scrooge and 2 Rococo (though my Rococo's are maxed), but have switched in Hades, Heimdallr (not maxed so he can be useful in Ama team), Bael if I'm trying to clear in least amount of turns. There are variations that don't require all fire but require God, or you can have fire and they not be God. The main thing is figuring out when to use the actives, when to use DC to filter for fire runes, and when to just spin. Does kind of spoil you on spinning though.

I have a second Ama that I haven't figured out what to do with yet.

Did 6 draws. Only got Kushinada and Tsukuyomi from the first opening of the seal, so at least I should get some missing cards. That's what I got:
- Susanoo
- Susanoo
- Kagutsuchi
- Susanoo
- Kushinada
- Susanoo

I effing hate MH... Though I probably will try to get enough diamonds to do a final try...
Since I missed all the rares of this series when it first came out, I've been waiting to draw again, and so I spent 60 dimes to get:
1 Inari
3 Kagutsuchi
3 Izanami
2 Izanagi
1 Tsukuyomi
1 Amaterasu
1 Kushinada (The only common I didn't have)
All in all, I'm very satisfied, since this is the first exclusive seal series I've completed.
Although it does leave me with less diamonds for maya draw (Anubis draw nightmare flashbacks).
Cheers.
Drew Tsukuyomi and x2 Amaterasu. Finished the series
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257