Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Collector's Deck (Apr 2-8, 2018)
I kinda just wanna brag/splurt my happiness and have nowhere else relevant to put it and no desire to start a new thread over something so trivial: I got Luna in the free draw huhuhuhuhahaha. Finally.

In more topic relevant news, I did two more draws before the end of Collector's. Kushinada (eh I guess I'll feed mine) and Yang Jian (pretty happy, would have probably put off his AR for months if I didn't get one here).

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
(04-09-2018, 03:23 PM)Fauxy Wrote: I kinda just wanna brag/splurt my happiness and have nowhere else relevant to put it and no desire to start a new thread over something so trivial: I got Luna in the free draw huhuhuhuhahaha. Finally.

In more topic relevant news, I did two more draws before the end of Collector's. Kushinada (eh I guess I'll feed mine) and Yang Jian (pretty happy, would have probably put off his AR for months if I didn't get one here).

Hmmmmmmmm? a free draw?

(04-09-2018, 04:31 PM)Glune Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 03:23 PM)Fauxy Wrote: I kinda just wanna brag/splurt my happiness and have nowhere else relevant to put it and no desire to start a new thread over something so trivial: I got Luna in the free draw huhuhuhuhahaha. Finally.

Hmmmmmmmm? a free draw?

The 35 day free draw. Not connected to Collector's but I put it here.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773