Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Collector's Deck (Apr 2-8, 2018)
I did one draw and got maxed slv Seth lol, pretty good since I can use the blank one I already have for DW. Might do another one or two on the weekend, depends on how many dimes I have to spend on Yog NM. Anyone else?

I kind of like this kind of seal. I think it's nice to know it's not possible to draw 5 dupes in a row, so I'm kind of hoping they apply this format to seals with better contents.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Pretty neat. I did 1 draw and got the slvl 10 PR Yang Jian. Saved me some harpies and a PR mat as I was just about to start training him to get ready for AR. Of the ones remaining I only want Swegde or if not, perhaps a Gemini so I'm still debating whether to do more later or not.

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
The system is quite appealing, it's a pity that I'm only missing Shu from the entire contents of the seal and have trained lower-rarity dupes of every single other card save Zhuge Liang.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Somehow drew double-max Hideyoshi (my third Hideyoshi now...) and a skill lvl max Seth. Was hoping to get Tefnut, but at least I also got a skill lv 10 YJ to feed
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
In this order 1- Hideyoshi 2- Tefnut 3- YJ

Come at me bro
Did one draw and got dupe Zhuge Liang. Totally cool, since I can feed him to my main and save some Harpies (Still going for that 100 Harpies title, lol...).

I don't really need anything from this deck, so I might call it quits there. Hideyoshi would be nice, since mine's only SLV10, but not sure if it's worth risking the trash. Either way, neat idea by MH and I'd definitely be interested in similar events in the future.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Wow you all seems so lucky ....

did 7 draws...
Only got trash series U_U

Don't know if I want to continue
I have everything, saved 150 diamonds probably (not that I needed them)
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

15 draws, was only missing Swedge and Samle, should have stopped at the second Pollux.
[Image: 528f3aca7ecd9b03f7d97f5ce499f4c7.jpg]
Now I'm tempted to try to get the Egyptians Sad

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Only did 6 pulls(Was hoping for egyptians actually :/)

Got Swedge, Pollux, Yang Jian and 3x Azai(Okay, didn't get him during Sengoku seal but..seriously? -_-)