Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Block of Duels [9 Jul - 5 Aug]
(07-17-2018, 09:06 PM)spacelion Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 03:35 AM)Crux Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:51 PM)jtsmith Wrote: I think YYH is almost as useful as HxH.  I am kind of treating them like one and the same.  They will likely never come back and like fauxy said water is a difficult element right now.

Atlantis is rare and has no hp.  Dmg reduction can be bypassed.  This series might be able to get around some of those hard stages meant for a black card.

Since both series are region locked I dont expect MH to power creep off them.  They are more likely to ignore YYH and HxH power creep until they release an original series.  This is pure speculation but its better than anything else anyone could come up with.  I waited for both collabs were released before crowning them.

What I meant is that by sentimental value, HxH holds a more special place in my heart (I really loved the anime btw) and hence the urge to complete the series as opposed to YYH. 

I actually want Kurama more than Yusuke, really in need of a strong Elf leader, I have Rose but don't have the members to utilize it for now (also because Kurama's artwork is just amazing)

I will trade you my 2nd Kurama for a Hiei , as I really want that card and am waiting for rate up to splurge.

But.. I only have 1 Hiei  Tongue. Let's hope we all get what we want during the upcoming rate up, fingers crossed!

Error 101: Signature not found.
22 draws and got the rares before I got what I was after: Genkai.
  • 1x Yusuke
  • 1x Genkai
  • 4x Kurama
  • 5x Kazuma
  • 1x Raizen
  • 2x Hiei
  • 8x Toguro

Not interested in completing the collection, nor Koenma, so I'm going to stop here.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Rates up = 0 rares still, 0/16. 6 Genkais, 7 Koenmas....Yay, and I wasn't even aiming for Yusuke =.=

Oh well, more souls to ameliorate those beast companions

Got all cards but Kuzuma common card. Got him first draw today.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
did 10 draws on day 1, so did 25 today.

Notable draws: 6 Hiei, only 1 Kurama (on the 32nd draw), and Yusuke on the 28th draw
The luck is real today, made 8 draws in total with 2 rares.

1st draw: Yusuke (totally caught me off guard)
4th draw: Kurama

Stopped when I got Genkai and that completes the series, woots!
Error 101: Signature not found.
16 Draws, one copy all rares. The long stretch of Toguros scared me, this was nowhere near the 50% rare rate I had for HxH but at least I actually got all of them this time, which is nice because I feel more of a connection to YYH than HxH, and I think this is actually less draws than I did last time.

My rates:
*Kuwabara
*Hiei
Toguro
Koenma
Toguro
Genkai
Toguro
Toguro
Genkai
Raizen
Raizen
Toguro
Kurama
Raizen
Raizen
Yusuke

*Drew before rate up.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Didn't get the jackpot this time, but I was actually happy coming in.

Draws before now: Koenma, Kurama

Draws on rate up:

Hiei
Raizen
Raizen
Koenma
Koenma
Toguro
Kuwabara
Kurama
Kurama
Hiei
Genkai
Toguro

That's 4/12 rares for 33%, pretty good as they're 22.5% collectively on rate up. No jackpot, but everything else, hard to complain. I do hope a good non-jackpot water leader comes out at some point, SHJ and Sun Ce are fine but not "go to"s for me, even though water is my most developed element.
draw Yusuke twice in 5 draws, granted one was already a guaranteed xD. Still no Kurama!! B I G G E R S A L T
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
Had to do the 35 draws to get Yusuke, got 5 Hiei and 4 Kuruma in the process.