Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Block of Duels [9 Jul - 5 Aug]
Star 
If you guys have done the draws already you can make the thread yourself you know lol.

So far only a free Kuwabara for me. Will be waiting for rare day.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(07-10-2018, 05:15 AM)Fauxy Wrote: If you guys have done the draws already you can make the thread yourself you know lol.

So far only a free Kuwabara for me. Will be waiting for rare day.
+1

Anyway, made 4 draws excluding free seal.

Toguro (free seal)
Raizen
Kuwabara
Koenma
Hiei 

Initial plan was 3 draws but drew another one few hours later as I figured I could use another boosted Human in a HxH setup for arena but got Hiei, not regretting the decision at all Tongue.

Hoping to be able to complete the series, won't be too bent on it however comparing to the HxH series. What bout you guys?

Error 101: Signature not found.
Taizen
Kubawara from free draw and monthly purchase.

Did 3 draws of my own.
1)Kurama
2)Hiei
3) Dupe Kuwara

Can't complain at all. I'll wait for rare up draw now.

Got Genkai from the free draw. Wonder how the 3 members are counted, like if it includes ally?
Probably going to do only one more draw before rate up day.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Copying & pasting here:
I got
Free Kurama
Draws
Kuwabara
Kuwabara
Genkai
Kuwabara
Older Toguro
Genkai
Kuwabara
Hiei
Hiei
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I got tempted. I did one draw and got Hiei. It's something lol.

I really want Yusuke, because water is such a difficult element and he seems like a complete upgrade of SHJ. I dunno if I can afford 35 draws though, I definitely want a new black card next go-round.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Well I did 9 draws one being the login reward (got Kuwara), another being from the purchase reward (got older Toguro), then Hiei from the first one using diamonds and Kuwara from the last draw only missing Yusuke now.

[Image: 187b014bc3f9b81e0559ece913aea710.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(07-10-2018, 05:36 AM)Crux Wrote: Hoping to be able to complete the series, won't be too bent on it however comparing to the HxH series. What bout you guys?

I think YYH is almost as useful as HxH.  I am kind of treating them like one and the same.  They will likely never come back and like fauxy said water is a difficult element right now.

Atlantis is rare and has no hp.  Dmg reduction can be bypassed.  This series might be able to get around some of those hard stages meant for a black card.

Since both series are region locked I dont expect MH to power creep off them.  They are more likely to ignore YYH and HxH power creep until they release an original series.  This is pure speculation but its better than anything else anyone could come up with.  I waited for both collabs were released before crowning them.
(07-14-2018, 11:51 PM)jtsmith Wrote: I think YYH is almost as useful as HxH.  I am kind of treating them like one and the same.  They will likely never come back and like fauxy said water is a difficult element right now.

Atlantis is rare and has no hp.  Dmg reduction can be bypassed.  This series might be able to get around some of those hard stages meant for a black card.

Since both series are region locked I dont expect MH to power creep off them.  They are more likely to ignore YYH and HxH power creep until they release an original series.  This is pure speculation but its better than anything else anyone could come up with.  I waited for both collabs were released before crowning them.

What I meant is that by sentimental value, HxH holds a more special place in my heart (I really loved the anime btw) and hence the urge to complete the series as opposed to YYH. 

I actually want Kurama more than Yusuke, really in need of a strong Elf leader, I have Rose but don't have the members to utilize it for now (also because Kurama's artwork is just amazing)
Error 101: Signature not found.
(07-16-2018, 03:35 AM)Crux Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:51 PM)jtsmith Wrote: I think YYH is almost as useful as HxH.  I am kind of treating them like one and the same.  They will likely never come back and like fauxy said water is a difficult element right now.

What I meant is that by sentimental value, HxH holds a more special place in my heart (I really loved the anime btw) and hence the urge to complete the series as opposed to YYH. 

I actually want Kurama more than Yusuke, really in need of a strong Elf leader, I have Rose but don't have the members to utilize it for now (also because Kurama's artwork is just amazing)

I will trade you my 2nd Kurama for a Hiei , as I really want that card and am waiting for rate up to splurge.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting