Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event 『The Ring of Fighters』
18 draws for the whole set in the following order:

Benimaru
Kim
Benimaru
Kim
Sie Kensou
Sie Kensou
Benimaru
Sie Kensou
Terry
Kim
Athena
Kyo (rare)
Mai (rare)
Benimaru
Benimaru
Mai (rare)
Kyo (rare)
Iori (rare)

ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
2 Kim
3 Terry
2 Athena
3 Sie
5 Benimaru (!!!)
2 Iori
2 Kyo

Wants god must exist, I only wanted Mai. What should I do with the dupes?

Eight draws:
  • Kensou
  • Iori
  • Terry
  • Benimaru
  • Athena
  • Kensou
  • Benimaru
  • Mai

I got Kyo from the patch update free draw, so I'm missing the Earth common, lol?

[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan
Since I wasn't sure that this seal was good, I mostly wanted Sie Kensou for my water teams.

I ended up rage burning my diamonds with no water birdcage... The sad thing is, I will probably burn my diamonds before next rate up to get him... I'm stubborn like that.

19 draws + 2 free:

- 4 x Kim
- 4 x Athena
- 3 x Mai
- 4 x Terry
- 3 x Kyo (in a row. I even exited the game after the second and restarted later.)
- 2 x Benimaru
- Iori

Team advice please?
(09-23-2017, 07:01 PM)Symrustar Wrote: Team advice please?

Kyo - Mai - Chizuru(coliseum) - Yashiro(monday)/Kim/Athena1 - Athena/Rugal - Iori

That is a nice mono KoF team, of course that you may want to follow Aaron's Ixy advice of having two Mais in your team if you plan to farm Rugal's SM, one for Leona's cross and one for Rugal's first form, meaning that you would use your own iori as leader, Kyo and your own Mai would be to the right, the spot of Yashiro/Kim/Athena 1 is eliminated.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(09-23-2017, 03:09 PM)zerogear Wrote: 2 Kim
3 Terry
2 Athena
3 Sie
5 Benimaru (!!!)
2 Iori
2 Kyo

Wants god must exist, I only wanted Mai. What should I do with the dupes?

U may want to hold onto at least 2 of a kind.  Ame might make certain ones powerful.
(09-23-2017, 09:28 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Kyo - Mai - Chizuru(coliseum) - Yashiro(monday)/Kim/Athena1 - Athena/Rugal - Iori

That is a nice mono KoF team, of course that you may want to follow Aaron's Ixy advice of having two Mais in your team if you plan to farm Rugal's SM, one for Leona's cross and one for Rugal's first form, meaning that you would use your own iori as leader, Kyo and your own Mai would be to the right, the spot of Yashiro/Kim/Athena 1 is eliminated.

Thanks, Rev! I'll try that. I won't farm Rugal, though. Busy weekend Sad
4 draws on rare day because I ran out of diamonds.

Kyo, Terry, Mai and Sie. 3 new (I had Terry). Pretty good actually, I wanted Sie for water unlock and of course having the rares is nice. But dammit I can't do the standard KoF team without a second Mai or Athena (for some strange reason I don't have her)... Well played, Madhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ID 67264188
Want: Diaochan, Marionette Tsukuyomi, YYS and YSC
Allies: YSC, YYS, Ophiuchus, PR Loki l91, PR Ra, PR Idun,  6* Poseidon IV l99, Honda, PR Yangjian l93
I accept all active players. Can change allies when requested.
(09-25-2017, 03:46 AM)chrysalis28 Wrote: ...But dammit I can't do the standard KoF team without a second Mai or Athena (for some strange reason I don't have her)... Well played, Madhead.

I wouldnt invest in a second mai or kyo or whatever.  The -2 cd does not apply to dupes.  Once they release all the kof weeklies u will prob not use dupes because their cd will be much lower.

There is also ame and whatever kof sm. I wouldnt worry and just hang in there.

Everytime we have this discussion of dupes, i look back years of teams that are never used anymore starting with greek dupe. Those teams never last long.
Why are people saying this collab isn't good? I drew the full series and have mediocre skill levels sofar and dont even have them max level yet. The team hits like trucks.

My team atm is Kyo, Mai, Kim, Iori, Chizuru, usually ally Mai.

~30k hitpoints, they hit hard, 2 actives that guarantee 13+ combos, mulltihit shield breaker, a defense breaker, extra 2s spin time and a heart converter/mini boost just in case.

I am not even good at spinning columns since I never did babylons, and I am easily hitting 200-300k damage per card before actives. This is better than my Guan yu team before actives, and only a bit worse than after Circe is turned on.

The amels arent even out yet.