Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event 『The Ring of Fighters』
(09-16-2017, 08:28 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Just letting peeps know that there will be a second draw up rate, 2 weeks after this friday one, on october from the 7th to the 10th (Saturday to tuesday), it will be the way to say goodbye to the KoF collaboration.

Where was that announced?, if that is the case then I'd save to that one instead because the more consecutive draws, more chance to force the machine to give you what you want.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
It s on the wiki. Dont know the primary source.

It had been mentioned on fcb that there was gonna be a second rate up, the date came from the wiki, they themselves must have gotten from gnn i guess.

Btw the "due" rate works only for black cards as far as i know, with rares you could draw and still be unlucky no matter how much you draw :p, look up past rate ups to see that although it usually is 1 rare per 4 draws that isn't a rule set in stone.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Madhead announced the second rate up in their weekly celebration events as well:

Quote:★ 5th Event: Seal Card Drawing Event: “Up Up Down Down A B”
Time: Sep 22 (Fri)
Chances of drawing rare Characters from “The Ring of Fighters” draw will be significantly increased!

*Another chance of drawing the rare characters will be available again during 7 Oct to 10 Oct.

Originally the seal was closing after 8th of October but perhaps they will extent it for two more days as the new transmigration stage closes 10th as well.

EDIT: I'm now realising that they actually don't mention the rate up, but as other people had mentioned before that there would be a second rate up event, I assumed it would be this one. I still think there's an improved rare draw rate though, otherwise this announcement wouldn't really make sense as it overlaps with the current diamond seal draw period.
free draw: Kensou

login news states 'Up Up Down Down A B'. did this hope to get 'bigger' chance to get something 'up down up down' Big Grin

Kyo: yay... hmm... not Mai? Big Grin
Benimaru: i'll take it
Athena: good, i have Kensou
Kim: yay, another common that i want! my Hideyoshi team is getting stronger!
Athena (dupe): hmm... stop? keep going? only no Terry for common.
Kyo (dupe): err.... think it's time to stop rite...

and realized this... unless have 2 diff rares (except 2 Mai can), hard to maintain Kyo active in full KOF team?
havent tested, can 2 Kyo activate same time? yay? nay?
maybe to stop now.... if keep drawing, really aim for Terry and another rares non Kyo...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(09-22-2017, 10:58 AM)rxwing Wrote: free draw: Kensou

login news states 'Up Up Down Down A B'. did this hope to get 'bigger' chance to get something 'up down up down' Big Grin

Kyo: yay... hmm... not Mai? Big Grin
Benimaru: i'll take it
Athena: good, i have Kensou
Kim: yay, another common that i want! my Hideyoshi team is getting stronger!
Athena (dupe): hmm... stop? keep going? only no Terry for common.
Kyo (dupe): err.... think it's time to stop rite...

and realized this... unless have 2 diff rares (except 2 Mai can), hard to maintain Kyo active in full KOF team?
maybe to stop now.... if keep drawing, really aim for Terry and another rares non Kyo...

No, you can not activate 2 (2nd skill) at the same time. But you can use skill 1 and skill 2 separately.
(09-22-2017, 11:16 AM)Nighteleven Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 10:58 AM)rxwing Wrote: ...

No, you can not activate 2 (2nd skill) at the same time. But you can use skill 1 and skill 2 separately.

hmm... ok, i see...
dun like repeated members... will see whether will level 2nd Kyo...
thanks for the reply tho Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(09-22-2017, 11:19 AM)rxwing Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 11:16 AM)Nighteleven Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 10:58 AM)rxwing Wrote: ...

hmm... ok, i see...
dun like repeated members... will see whether will level 2nd Kyo...
thanks for the reply tho Big Grin
Yap, I drew 3 of them pretty early. Before testing them I max their skill level.. Which i regret a little. But I still see usefulness in them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Waited till rate up to draw with 45 diamonds:
Kyo x2
Mai
Iori
Terry x3
Kim
Athena
Freedraw=Kensou

Missing beni...dont know if he is worth it.  Anyhow i dont need more rares.

Scared of Terry dupes.
Got 2 kyo already from 7 draws within first week, 5, draws at midnight, got mai.. one last 5 diamonds, yolo draw, iori!!! No benimaru though. Not sure if he's worth enough to draw.
 Rotating allies : Izanagi | Guan Yu | Aether | Erebus | Abadon | Beelzebub | Satan