Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Card Draw Event (31st March 2017) - "Accolade of Excalibur"
That's BS. They never time-shifted this so by the time we get notice of the rate up, the event is already over.

If there is no actual bonus today (31st) in the US time zone I'm wondering how they can compensate for all those players who pulled without the actual increase, lots of wasted diamonds.  If the bug is the other way and there is a bonus today but not yesterday when the banner was actually flashing 200% you have the same issue with people pulling thinking there was a bonus when there actually wasn't.  

I drew three dupe Merlins and am only missing Arthur. I should stop trying lel

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Come on MH!! Arthur is a girl..... AGAIN. Seriously why did developers love gender bending Arthur so much, I need a male Arthur for once yo!

Okay in Chornos Gate AT LEAST Arthur is freaking male. Tell me other male Arthur in game, anime whatever! Heck, all the Knights of the Round table as boys would be the best. All this gender bending shit going on.

Not surprise since I heard that MH's recently changed staff so more then half of the original might not even work at MH anymore X'D

Rant over.
(04-01-2017, 03:40 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote: Come on MH!! Arthur is a girl..... AGAIN. Seriously why did developers love gender bending Arthur so much, I need a male Arthur for once yo!

Okay in Chornos Gate AT LEAST Arthur is freaking male. Tell me other male Arthur in game, anime whatever! Heck, all the Knights of the Round table as boys would be the best. All this gender bending shit going on.

Not surprise since I heard that MH's recently changed staff so more then half of the original might not even work at MH anymore X'D

Rant over.

Was that actually stated somewhere? Non of these new characters have any story buttons so they don't provide any background. Aside from the eye lashes Arthur really doesn't look feminine to me...
Allies - PR Thor, protometallic Dragon Uranus, Tribal leader mufasa , ed the innocent necrophilia, circe, Hades,
dont worry, MH will eventually release a costume for all these gender changes. the opposite of norse. so dont worry about temporary things.
(04-02-2017, 09:22 AM)Fenriel Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 03:40 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote: Come on MH!! Arthur is a girl..... AGAIN. Seriously why did developers love gender bending Arthur so much, I need a male Arthur for once yo!

Rant over.

Was that actually stated somewhere? Non of these new characters have any story buttons so they don't provide any background. Aside from the eye lashes Arthur really doesn't look feminine to me...

I read it on the Chinese TOS wiki where the story is there and Arthur is SHE =_= AGAIN 

Real life Arthur: Why did people love portraying me as a woman when I am clearly a man.......? 
(04-02-2017, 10:58 AM)jtsmith Wrote: dont worry, MH will eventually release a costume for all these gender changes.  the opposite of norse.  so dont worry about temporary things.
I don't think they will do that ever again though, I don't want that loli Thor all over again........ brrrrrr.
Even though they might do that just to have an excuse to put more boobs in TOS Tongue 
I bet what they did to Merlin is just to try and justified them turning Merlin into a girl, I see what you did there you sneaky bastard.