Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Diamond Seal Card Draw Event 『The Date with Fallen Halo』
I only had Sera from the purchase reward, and drew 12. Satan was my most desired one-- cool art, interesting mechanics. Here's what I got:

Chessia x 3
Samle x 3
Sera x 2
Bael x 2
Satan x 1
Abraham x 1

I'm pretty satisfied. I got all of the rare ones and 6/8 total. Except for Abraham and Satan, I got at least one dupe, so that will make skill maxing easier-- so only really 3 cards I don't need (extra Sera, Samle, and Chessia). I don't think I've ever got all the rare cards from any special seal.

3 x Huifre
2 x Samle
1 x Mahonin
1 x Sera

Holy shit..

Draws 3 times:
1x sera
1x Huifre
1x Abraham (dupe)

Dammit where my Chessia/Satan at.

IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
Did Friday draw finally pulled Chessia, so all cards done with 50 diamonds total since realease lol maxed Abraham, Chessia, and Satan feel free to add.
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
3 draws
1: abraham
2: chessia
3: bael
ay lmao
ID : 85073817 
Current Allies : Max Chessia & Max Bride Yan
I have kept drawing, i have now a full set of the regular crew + dupe huifre (will use her to not waste harpies).

I will soon get the log in reward and will keep on trying for at least one of the rare ones, from here to december the 18th.
Yes i actually think that they are worth the attempts :p Smile
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
have all except for satan. PLS SATAN!!! *gets down on knees and begs* I keep getting way too many baels! what is your dupe card?
IGN: Wai Yi Sit
Level: 202
ID: 63,451,118
Ally: Izanagi dual max

DM me if you wish for me to change my ally. 
Available allies: Pontos, Wawel, Freyja PR all max, Beezebub, Satan, Guanyu, Chessia and Lancelot dual max
Currently ONLY accepting maxed out allies as I'm running out of space in my friend list. 
So what are the rare draws? Because I've pulled like four copies of Sera now and she's supposedly rare...? oO

Missing Huifre and Satan. Think the latter is a rare one, judging from the posts here. Huifre's not rare?
[Image: HXk5n3B.png]
(12-02-2016, 04:38 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: So what are the rare draws? Because I've pulled like four copies of Sera now and she's supposedly rare...? oO

Missing Huifre and Satan. Think the latter is a rare one, judging from the posts here. Huifre's not rare?

Rares are Satan, Abraham and Chessia.
Well, i have gotten extra huifresx1, samlesx2, baelx3, sadly not even 1 of the rares Undecided... darned seal failed me :-S

Editting for final tallying of what i got:
Bael x4
Samle x3
Huifre x2
Mahonin x1
Sera x1
Chessia, Satan & Abraham x0.
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.