Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Card Draw Event 『The Calendar of Omniscience』
I drew Ancient seal.

Izanagi (dupe)
Izanagi (dupe wtf f u madhead)
Amaterasu (ok I have dual poppy wateva)

itchy hand 2nd round
Sunnie
Fire Xi

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Ancient seals
Dupe Gaia
ANUBIS

10seal
New Fafnir, RD, Sagittarius, Tengu
Dupe Chessia, Mina Fusion, Samael, Poseidon, Dagon, Todd

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Did 20 normal draws and 4 ancient coins draws, got 7 new cards in total so that was good.

The new cards I got where Thor and Satan in the first ten, that first ten also included a dupe Satan (yay?).
The second ten draws gave me Tefnut, Dagon and Fafnir, not that great but a dupe Haza and Cooper Bullet will help me max skill my main ones.
The 4 ancient draws gave me:
Haza (dupe)
Hideyoshi (new and completed the series)
Tsukuyomi (dupe)
Maya Big Grin

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(08-25-2017, 10:22 AM)Kina Skynight Wrote: Lol guys, if I read it right, MH announced that they will update the ancient coin seal, the 100 coins will only be consumed IF you draw Maya, drawing any other cards other then Maya will not consume it, so to those who still have the ancient coins left, good for ya.

Wait until they fix it Nash updating it I guess. Dunno why the Chinese side are so angry about this, for free to play players like me, is a bless.

wait what!? 

so we can keep drawing ancient seal UNTIL we get a Maya!? FOC draws until a MAYA appears?

I'm pretty sure i misunderstood you.. lol..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
(08-25-2017, 10:36 AM)aahlsy Wrote: From what I can tell, there are some people that did ancient seal draws and the game crashed but they lost 100 coins and didn't get any card. Those players were meant to receive Maya so Madhead will fix it by giving them Maya retroactively.

It's annoying for those players because maybe they also spent a bunch of diamonds on normal diamond seal to get Maya, and now they get a second Maya. 

No free draws...

oooppsss.. missed this.. so nothing game breaking then.. so safe to do any of the draws (normal or ancient) or wait until further update?
3 regular draws and 4 ancient draws.
Dupe Apollo, Dupe merciless fighter, New naked king.
Dupe Lancelot, New Nobunaga, Dupe Nobunaga (wtf), New Florice.

I think that the dupes are useful in their teams but I kinda expected more.  Boo to you madhead :p

edit:
Just realized how petty I am, for most regular stages my teams have absurd dmg.  My Elizabeth team is x36x2x1.5 being mono water demon, my dark teams will have 1 Gemini and 2 lancelot fueling, Nobunaga will be in a mono fire human team with medea+bedivere unless I require healing,  and then I'll sub one for the new fire=heart dragon.  I'm petty indeed. 

Did another draw on Sat, got Suzuko new which i wanted for Sirius fusion shenanigans on T1. The monday i will do up to 3 last draws and the monthly login reward Smile

edit 2:
Nobunaga is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than i thought, just did a 2.4 bn burst today.
Nobunaga Agnesi Fusion PRMedea Princess Sara Nobunaga
1) be sure to explode 12 fire runes initially
2) be sure to do 5+ initial combos
3) be sure to do those combos in columns to trigger all the ameliorations
4) don't forget to use the right DC.

For regular stages i will indeed go Nobunaga Nobunaga Nohime PRMedea Bedivere Nobunaga. It should be hilarious honestly.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Maya is so hard to get..you need like 30 draws just for 1 damn card..huhhh
(08-25-2017, 02:51 PM)Destinylyz Wrote: Maya is so hard to get..you need like 30 draws just for 1 damn card..huhhh

based on some response from chinese side, seems like the general maximum to draw Maya seems to be 40 draws.. 20-30 draws are the average.. of course, there bound to be some outliners..
(08-25-2017, 03:19 PM)Nash Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 02:51 PM)Destinylyz Wrote: Maya is so hard to get..you need like 30 draws just for 1 damn card..huhhh

based on some response from chinese side, seems like the general maximum to draw Maya seems to be 40 draws.. 20-30 draws are the average.. of course, there bound to be some outliners..
If stats are anything to go by, i know most pp have to draw 20-30 times..

I got lucky, i got her during my first 10 draw.

My ancient draw however are 1 new and 4 dups.
Is Maya in ancient seal? If so, then we should draw ancient seal first then normal 10 draws?