Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Card Draw Event 『The Calendar of Omniscience』
32 diamond seals draw to get Maya.
8 ancient seal draws to get the elusive Water Yan.

Oh yes, Out of the anicent seal draws, altogether i have three black gold card, 2 Annubis and Water Yan.

I have 4 Annubis altogether.

one draw normal seal 'just for fun'...
Mina fusion! my 1st complete fusion from Immortal Heroes + Minds of the Fray. gimme TSZ 'one day'? Big Grin

now 260 ancient coins...
1st draw: Anubis!!! YAY.... i even want this more than Maya. my 1st Black card Big Grin HAHAHA. should i save 160 remaining coins or draw another one....
2nd draw: Nobunaga! wow... cant complain about this one.... got Hideyoshi from past '200%'.... now Nobunaga.... hohoho

think thats it... till KoF and next black card Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(08-25-2017, 03:37 AM)rxwing Wrote: one draw normal seal 'just for fun'...
Mina fusion! my 1st complete fusion from Immortal Heroes + Minds of the Fray. gimme TSZ 'one day'? Big Grin

now 260 ancient coins...
1st draw: Anubis!!! YAY.... i even want this more than Maya. my 1st Black card Big Grin HAHAHA. should i save 160 remaining coins or draw another one....
2nd draw: Nobunaga! wow... cant complain about this one.... got Hideyoshi from past '200%'.... now Nobunaga.... hohoho

think thats it... till KoF and next black card Big Grin

Gz. Very good ac draws

(08-25-2017, 03:51 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Gz. Very good ac draws

hohoho thx Big Grin
very happy now Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Pretty similar to me!
30 draws to get Maya
Did 6 ancient coin draws and also got Water Yan.

Some other decent stuff as well.

[Image: image.png]
Wish that I saved more diamonds, blew them last time trying to get Ophi (and failing). Maya looks good, but if I can't get up to 30+ draws, it's likely that I'll just be wasting the diamonds. Currently have only done my ancient coin draws and don't plan on doing any more.
Wukong (new)
Hideyoshi (new)
Beelzebub (dupe)

Wukong might be useful, although I usually just ally him when I need it. Hideyoshi is good, but there's been a wealth of good earth leaders, recently, not sure how high he is on the list. If I didn't already get Beelzebub from the monthly gift, I would be super excited, because I wanted to draw her for the longest time. But she seems to be outclassed these days. Could be much worse, not complaining too much.
Had 300 ancient coins, got Izanagi, Abadon and a dupe Morse(dammit)

I say it's not that bad, but was really hoping to get Anubis >_>

Edit: did 2 more ancient draw, got dupe chessia and dupe yocto

Probably the worst luck I've had in a while Q_Q
Drew nezha (new), izanagi (4th dupe), crescent (new), anubis (finally).
Lol guys, if I read it right, MH announced that they will update the ancient coin seal, the 100 coins will only be consumed IF you draw Maya, drawing any other cards other then Maya will not consume it, so to those who still have the ancient coins left, good for ya.

Wait until they fix it Nash updating it I guess. Dunno why the Chinese side are so angry about this, for free to play players like me, is a bless.
(08-25-2017, 10:22 AM)Kina Skynight Wrote: Lol guys, if I read it right, MH announced that they will update the ancient coin seal, the 100 coins will only be consumed IF you draw Maya, drawing any other cards other then Maya will not consume it, so to those who still have the ancient coins left, good for ya.

Wait until they fix it Nash updating it I guess. Dunno why the Chinese side are so angry about this, for free to play players like me, is a bless.

From what I can tell, there are some people that did ancient seal draws and the game crashed but they lost 100 coins and didn't get any card. Those players were meant to receive Maya so Madhead will fix it by giving them Maya retroactively.

It's annoying for those players because maybe they also spent a bunch of diamonds on normal diamond seal to get Maya, and now they get a second Maya. 

No free draws...
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi