Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Card Draw Event “League of Broken Wings” March 10+/2017
Time: Mar 10 (Fri) – Mar 12 (Sun)
“League of Broken Wings” will be available again during the event period, including 8 characters from the “The Fallen Halos” series. At the same time, there is a higher chance to summon “Satan”, “Abraham” and “Chessia”! Good time to collect them if you have missed some of them!

Heya peeps, i was wondering if anyone had bitten and done some draws already? personally i am still on the fence, i would really like to get any of the 3 rares since i missed them all on my original draws, but on the other part we know that a new seal is coming already :-P

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
i have Chessia. Missing Abraham and Satan. Are they really that good?
i'm not sure if i should draw. hmmmm

I didn't get any rares on the previous rotation even with 12 draws (8 of which was on the rate up day) so was pleasantly surprised with the following

huifre x1 (dupe)
abraham x1

ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
I Cant resist to draw satan, the only card I miss from this series.
12 draws all dupes, 1 rare dupe(abraham)
Dissapointed.
Only missing Chessia from last time. 16 draws just now and guess what? Fucking Chessia still no show. Got 4 Abraham, 3 Huifre, 3 Mahonin, 2 Bael, 2 Sera, 2 Samle.
on previous rotation, did 2 draws, weeks away between the draws. both Sera...
current rotation, 2 draws: Samle, Huifire.

too bad, no Bael. think thats it for this rotation.
maybe put Samle in my Yog Demon team with Light Rider and see how high the HP. and Huifire is a good RGB converter.
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I am missing Sera, Samle and Stan (all the ones that start with S weirdly enough) was going to do 2 draws and keep the rest of my diamonds for the new seal but did a few rage draws and ended up doing 6 draws:
Bael (dupe)
Huifre (dupe)
Mahonin (rage draw and dupe)
Chessia (rage draw, dupe but at least it saves me 2 harpies)
Huifre (tried to ride the rare draw to see if I got another one, obviously it didn't work)
Mahonin (decided to stop)
The good thing being is that I still have some diamonds left over.

Let's count how many free diamonds will be available before the increased rare draw day, for that we need a few asumptions. Based on the previous special seals next week there will be a new teaser and the following week (Monday 19th) a new version and the special seal will be released with the increased chance being the Friday (31) the week after release. Asuming the player can complete all non SM stages and reach Legend each week that gives:
15 daily diamonds + probably 2 from the weekend the new version is released.
24 legend rank arena diamonds.
2 diamonds from the new biweekly.
That is 43 pretty much guaranted diamonds, there are a few more not so guaranted ones though: clearing SM of which we know there is at least on new one, next rotation of biweekly coming back can give the player between 0 and 10 diamonds depending on if they where cleared before, second chest from arena giving more diamonds, any one off stage MH makes and the last one being to pr all the Wine Valks.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(03-10-2017, 03:52 PM)Joaqs Wrote: I am missing Sera, Samle and Stan (all the ones that start with S weirdly enough) was going to do 2 draws and keep the rest of my diamonds for the new seal but did a few rage draws and ended up doing 6 draws:
Bael (dupe)
Huifre (dupe)
Mahonin (rage draw and dupe)
Chessia (rage draw, dupe but at least it saves me 2 harpies)
Huifre (tried to ride the rare draw to see if I got another one, obviously it didn't work)
Mahonin (decided to stop)
The good thing being is that I still have some diamonds left over.
Let's count how many free diamonds will be available before the increased rare draw day, for that we need a few asumptions. Based on the previous special seals next week there will be a new teaser and the following week (Monday 19th) a new version and the special seal will be released with the increased chance being the Friday (31) the week after release. Asuming the player can complete all non SM stages and reach Legend each week that gives:
15 daily diamonds + probably 2 from the weekend the new version is released.
24 legend rank arena diamonds.
2 diamonds from the new biweekly.
That is 43 pretty much guaranted diamonds, there are a few more not so guaranted ones though: clearing SM of which we know there is at least on new one, next rotation of biweekly coming back can give the player between 0 and 10 diamonds depending on if they where cleared before, second chest from arena giving more diamonds, any one off stage MH makes and the last one being to pr all the Wine Valks.
Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
...How are you only missing the common ones? I'm only here for Satan

EDIT: Did 5 draws; got Satan on my last one. Gg
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
yes 5 draws 1 abraham i am a happy camper... dunno if i will go for one extra draw, abraham and chessia were my targets and getting 1 is enough for me...
Draws were in order
Huifre
Bael
Mahonnin
Samle
Abraham

edit to add:
last draw= Mahonnin, ohh well, more souls.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Last time this was definitely the worst draw of mine, 10 draws to get Huifre, Samle and Bael. Somewhere I got Sera from a free card event.

Draws in order
Mahonin
Bael
Sera
Bael
Samle (was triggered at this moment)
Chessia
Abraham

Which is pretty damn good taking in account that within these draws there is only 1 dupe.
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active