Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Card Draw Event “Journey to the West” Jan 27 (Fri) – Jan 31 (Tue)
(01-26-2017, 09:09 PM)joetjef Wrote: Just did a 10-seal draw on my alt account and actually got 2 jttw cards. Nothing to complain about of course, but they're skill level 1 instead of skill level 10 as mentioned in the announcement. I've sent an email to Madhead and we'll see what they reply with.
Skill 10 only for free draw I believe

Just missing 16 cards. Sounds like a dupe-fest. Will do 2-3 draws and save the rest for yamato incresed rare day.

(01-26-2017, 10:24 PM)Suun Wrote: Just missing 16 cards. Sounds like a dupe-fest. Will do 2-3 draws and save the rest for yamato incresed rare day.
Do we have any info on the new series?

No not yet. Otherwise all will save their dias
Has come out an average rate for the sindhu and jttw?
(01-26-2017, 09:09 PM)joetjef Wrote: Just did a 10-seal draw on my alt account and actually got 2 jttw cards. Nothing to complain about of course, but they're skill level 1 instead of skill level 10 as mentioned in the announcement. I've sent an email to Madhead and we'll see what they reply with.
Have you been lucky or its normal?
(01-26-2017, 11:33 PM)Zero Wrote:
Have you been lucky or its normal?

I got 3 JTTW last year during the bonus draw from 20 draws. The rate seems good to me. Two people are not enough to go by on what is lucky or normal though.
for whoever got that TSZ Light card, really want to know whether there's permanent Luna active effect going on...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I seen people posting their draws in the LINE group, the increase rate for JJTW seems to be real.
Good, Ill do my draws on sunday... hope to get em having 0/7