Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Was this guide usefull to you?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Descriptive Mono Water Guide Version (Update to version 6.0)
(02-08-2014, 08:46 PM)phish Wrote: Hi guys so after reading this post (very informative esp for a newbie like me), I'm thinking of doing a water mono deck.
Currently I'm running
Elizabeth(leader)
Troy
Molly not PR
SS Duckie
Fearless warrior

I don't have Pisces tho so that's gonna be a problem.. :/
Should I replace any of the cards with great schema of water or Cthulhu?

Once again thanks for the good guide

Replace molly with gsoa. You need a constant supply of water runes to keep elizabeth at 300%. At least with this setup you have 2 converters but the ss duckie would take time to max out. Aim to get pisces.

(02-10-2014, 12:55 AM)TOSTOSTOS Wrote: Wheres tefnut? Did you not include him in? Or is he a bad card?

He is not bad, but not that good either. Leader and active skills are more fore anti fire and are not flexible enough for other use. Same with all egyptian gods.

An additional note to double norse users. At around level 190, using a second odin will become viable enabling you to either convert enchanted runestones twice, or use the second odin's crescendo to boost your attack by a mile. It would have some scary stats as well.

Freyr, odin, odin, pisces, beowolf + freyr ally

[Image: 9XNjD4.gif]
Member of [EN]ForumUnited Div 3
[Image: 451i.png]

For those who don't have Cassandra and Beowulf in their offensive deck .

I prefer this build for one high burst at last round .

1M+ is guaranteed consistently .

MY DECKS ARE,

[Image: uyYazf.gif]

hi Paladino,

my deck is currently

Carrie 6* (L),
Sage Molly 5*,
Urd 4*,
Aquatic Stavrophore 4*,
Pisces 5*

I was wondering if I should continue to try my luck and draw during water week, and what I should hope to draw to replace any of these cards?

thank you!

(02-17-2014, 09:55 AM)kossploss Wrote: hi Paladino,

my deck is currently

Carrie 6* (L),
Sage Molly 5*,
Urd 4*,
Aquatic Stavrophore 4*,
Pisces 5*

I was wondering if I should continue to try my luck and draw during water week, and what I should hope to draw to replace any of these cards?

thank you!

Sorry, couldn't answer yesterday, was traveling.

You got the basic of a water mono, leader and converter. It's a good thing you got pisces, since you can work from there.

I think you should use Elizabeth as allie most of the time for now. More damage and her skill will help you burst, another carrie allie on stages you need recovery, and now PR freyr will be an option after the update. less damage then elizabeth but much more tankier stats and his active will add almost the same amount of damage elisabeth active.. (33% against 50%).

If you want to keep going for water mono, then water week is your best option to draw.. This week we got elisabeth as 200% that is a good card, the other one is water DS, that is useless for water monos.

Your line up with Elisabeth or PR Freyr allie should get you as far as nidhog.. where using double carrie, and some heart converters (slime at the wrost situation) you should be able to beat it!

Keep it up leveling your characters. Don't forget to feed evolved gnomes (drops from 4th island and onward) to your GSoA to max it's skill.

If you want ot post all your water cards I can try see if you can make it any better.

PR Freyr is coming! And he is awsome!!

If you got Odin..

I'll PR my freyr as soon as the update allows it play around with him, I'll see if I can update the guide before the weekend. But since I lack Odin, I won't be able to test him out.

On paper, I'm very excited with douvle PR Freyr with Odin:

Line up should be: PR Freyr + Odin + Pisces + Cass + PR Urd + PR Freyr

Urd can be swaped around depending what you want to achieve.

Or for those hardcore who got the teamcost: PR Freyr + Odin + Pisces + Cass + Odin + PR Freyr..
My Norse Water Mono:
[Image: cce877d6.jpg]
Regular Allies: Elizabeth, PR Freyr, Earth DS and PR Molly, PR Tyr, Santa

Hi Paladino,

Amazing guide -- really helped me build my water mono deck. Can I ask for your opinion on my water mono team:

Carrie + Pisces + Pisces + PR Urd + Troy + Elizabeth/Carrie (Ally)

Do you feel this is a complete, end-game deck that can burst through SM/GM stages or does it still need work?

I don't have nearly enough harpies (or patience!) to max CD my two pisces though.

Thanks!!
Haha kamikazechocobo I'm in the same dilemma as you

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
[Image: 2e42a9e9.jpg]

Working on this team Big Grin
(02-18-2014, 07:57 AM)kamikazechocobo Wrote: Hi Paladino,

Amazing guide -- really helped me build my water mono deck. Can I ask for your opinion on my water mono team:

Carrie + Pisces + Pisces + PR Urd + Troy + Elizabeth/Carrie (Ally)

Do you feel this is a complete, end-game deck that can burst through SM/GM stages or does it still need work?

I don't have nearly enough harpies (or patience!) to max CD my two pisces though.

Thanks!!

There is no perfect deck to pass GM and SM events... Every match requires diferent strategy..

But your line up seens really solid. Just troy don't work well with double carrie. You still get the 200% damage and the usefull active, just that the extra recovery is wasted on general.

If your confident on ur spinning elisabeth is your best option. PR Freyr will also a good option, a little more tanky.

I personally got 2 leveled heart converters (Cthulhu and Guardian Duck) I'm leveling my Glut slime and I'm leveling Circe to try on the double elizabeth deck. You got have situational cards..

But first you got finish one stable deck. the line up you put there is a really good one to start with, it surely good enough to clear SM events, how many diamonds depends on your skill..

If you got her, Circe works very well with decks that have high base damage.. in a 4 combo instead of doing 2x damage you will do 3x damage.
My Norse Water Mono:

Been running Carrie deck, but with the new PR Norse patch, thinking of rebuilding my water deck(s). Leveling Freyr right now. I don't have Odin, but will grab him once he turns up.

Which setup would be more advisable? Or is there a better one I can go for?

Setup 1
PR Freyr (L)
Odin
Pisces
Ao Guang
Carrie
Elizabeth/PR Freyr (A)

Setup 2
PR Freyr (L)
Odin
Pisces
Ao Guang
Troy
Elizabeth/PR Freyr (A)

Other water cards
Poseidon
Captain Ice
Cthulhu
GSOA
G.Slime
Molly (not PR)
Tefnut
ID: 24372347
Second one seens stronger on my opinion.

Just that if you got Odin and Pisces I see no reason to run ao guang as another converter.. I'd run a second odin, but just because it's stats are awsome, but not ao guand, especially because he works badly with troy. Unless you alredy got it a high skill level I'd skip him..

with your cards I'd run:

PR Freyr
Odin
Pisces
Troy
Carrie
PR Freyr

I personally think that if you are going to use PR Freyr, unless you need carrie for the extra recovery, you should use PR Freyr allie so you can make use of the armaggedon passive.
from 625% (double freyr) to 700% (Freyr + Elizabeth) I don't see much diference.. and double freyr passice increase damage on enchanted runestones, almost make up for elizabeth active.. and you still get the extra chance of water runes..
My Norse Water Mono:

Ao Guang is at CD13, so is it considered ok, I guess. I usually save him for final burst. Carrie+Ao Guang+Pisces, about 60 to 70% of the board becomes water runes. But with PR Freyr+Odin, I guess there is no more need to use him.

Thanks for the advice, I wasn't sure how to setup Freyr deck to make most of it.
ID: 24372347