Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decomposing
So I'm running out of inventory space and don't particularly feel like using diamonds to increase it any further, so I'd appreciate any suggestions on duplicate diamond seal cards I can decompose.
Also, is feeding duplicates to the original in hopes of getting an extra skill level a better option than decomposing?
In the cases where I can use them for VR materials, please take into account that I have a lot of spare PR mats lying around, so many that they're practically worthless to me.

For the ones with ambiguous or difficult to recognise names, I've added their series

Cards I have 2 or more of:
2 Fearless Warriors
2 Elizabeths (Crimson Grace)
2 Wen Zhongs
2 Scrubias
2 Jinnies
3 Susanoos
2 Lan Caihe (Water/light converter from eight Xian)
3 Jackies (Crimson Grace)
2 Abadons
3 Meng Huo
2 Yang Jians
2 Ali Babas
3 Yunyangs
2 Samles (Fallen Halos)
2 Gawains
4 Imanotsurugi & Usumidoris (These things plague my existence)
2 Zhang Guolas (Eight Xian self-attack *9 card)
2 Todds (Crimson Grace)
3 Tuchigumos (Dark hyakki Yagyo curse card)
3 Wawels
3 Gonduls
3 Erebus
2 Tsukuyomis

Also, Gao Changing (from guild war) - Should I merge them to skill max one, or is it worth keeping 2?

Beowulf: Dump.
Elizabeth: Keep for VR. There's no such thing as too many PR mats.
Wen Zhong: Dump.
Scrubia: Dump.
Jinnie: Dump.
Susanoo: Skill two and feed one, dump the third. (Assuming that's the Kojiki Susanoo and not the Monster Strike one)
Lan Caihe: Dump.
Jackie: Keep one for VR, dump the other.
Abadon: Dump.
Meng Huo: Skill two and feed one, dump the third.
Yang Jian: Dump.
Ali Baba: Dump.
Yunyang: Skill three and feed two.
Samle: Skill two and feed one.
Gawain: Skill two and feed one.
ImanUsu: Dump.
Zhang Guolao: I'm actually in favour of keeping multiple of these, simply because a mass CD reduction can be pretty useful.
Todd: Keep for VR.
Tuchigumo: Dump.
Wawel: Dump.
Gondul: Dump.
Erebus: Dump.
Tsukuyomi: I would keep these, at the very least it's a CD8 10s time tunnel and those are pretty useful.
Gao Changgong: Feed.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-22-2018, 05:55 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Beowulf: Dump.
Elizabeth: Keep for VR. There's no such thing as too many PR mats.
Wen Zhong: Dump.
Scrubia: Dump.
Jinnie: Dump.
Susanoo: Skill two and feed one, dump the third. (Assuming that's the Kojiki Susanoo and not the Monster Strike one)
Lan Caihe: Dump.
Jackie: Keep one for VR, dump the other.
Abadon: Dump.
Meng Huo: Skill two and feed one, dump the third.
Yang Jian: Dump.
Ali Baba: Dump.
Yunyang: Skill three and feed two.
Samle: Skill two and feed one.
Gawain: Skill two and feed one.
ImanUsu: Dump.
Zhang Guolao: I'm actually in favour of keeping multiple of these, simply because a mass CD reduction can be pretty useful.
Todd: Keep for VR.
Tuchigumo: Dump.
Wawel: Dump.
Gondul: Dump.
Erebus: Dump.
Tsukuyomi: I would keep these, at the very least it's a CD8 10s time tunnel and those are pretty useful.
Gao Changgong: Feed.

Thanks for the advice. Just going to ask now, how many inventory slots do you have? It's good to have a reference point even if you're a much more senior player.

(05-22-2018, 03:42 PM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: So I'm running out of inventory space and don't particularly feel like using diamonds to increase it any further, so I'd appreciate any suggestions on duplicate diamond seal cards I can decompose.
Also, is feeding duplicates to the original in hopes of getting an extra skill level a better option than decomposing?
In the cases where I can use them for VR materials, please take into account that I have a lot of spare PR mats lying around, so many that they're practically worthless to me.

For the ones with ambiguous or difficult to recognise names, I've added their series

Cards I have 2 or more of:
2 Fearless Warriors
2 Elizabeths (Crimson Grace)
2 Wen Zhongs
2 Scrubias
2 Jinnies
3 Susanoos
2 Lan Caihe (Water/light converter from eight Xian)
3 Jackies (Crimson Grace)
2 Abadons
3 Meng Huo
2 Yang Jians
2 Ali Babas
3 Yunyangs
2 Samles (Fallen Halos)
2 Gawains
4 Imanotsurugi & Usumidoris (These things plague my existence)
2 Zhang Guolas (Eight Xian self-attack *9 card)
2 Todds (Crimson Grace)
3 Tuchigumos (Dark hyakki Yagyo curse card)
3 Wawels
3 Gonduls
3 Erebus
2 Tsukuyomis

Also, Gao Changing (from guild war) - Should I merge them to skill max one, or is it worth keeping 2?

IMO, you don't really run short out of Souls these days, although the only reason I have 30k+ Souls is because I CBF'ed ameliorating all my cards. One lucky SLV up is one Harpy saved and my Harpy supply is much lower, so I typically feed and pray rather than Decompose.

A lot of your cards have feeders which you can SLV up quite easily with. Elizabeth, Wen Zhong, Scrubia, Susanoo, Jackie, Abadon, Meng Huo, Ali Baba, Yunyang, Samles, Gawain, Todd, Gondul and Erebus all have feeders, so there really shouldn't be any reason to not max their SLV.

Additionally, most of these cards offer some kind of utility that will come in handy sometimes. For example:
  • Attribute change: Beowulf, YJ
  • Board restore: Elizabeth, Jackie
  • Attribute sharing: Elizabeth, Jackie, Todd, Susanoo
  • Heart 0% drop: Wen Zhong, Yunyang
  • DEF break: Jinnie, Tsukuyomi
  • CC: Imano
  • Leech: Wawel
  • Fusion (for TSZ or otherwise): Imano
  • Time Tunnel: Tsukuyomi
  • Leader: Erebus

I would prefer VR using a dupe copy over VR using five mats any day irrespective of how many mats I've got. Only exceptions so far are Water Xi and Fire Yan due to them being Black Gold cards.

Gao Changgong is a multi-hit card, so if you don't have Rakshasa, Sagittarius, Jian Zhi Chu etc, than it's nice utility to have. Feeding them to each other for 1 max SLV copy is sufficient IMO.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble