Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deckbuilding fore rejoin player
Hi guys! I am a very old rejoining player. With so many cards now, i am very lost on which direction should i approach and i do not have that much good cards haha. Pls help me!!!

This is my card list:

Light
PR Thor
Protometallic Dragon
Twin Hymners yan and xi
Galio
Luminosaurus
Minamoto
Fafnir
Jiang ziya

Dark
Changxi
Novalis
Pollux
Faugn
Odin
Lingshuang
Solitary
Todd
Isabel
Valkrie
Lu Bu

Water
Ursula
Gretchan
Ubbo
Dreamer Matthew
Tefnut
Urd

Nature
Sarmatian
Byakhee
Pilatus
Rosa sister
Duncan

Fire
Cerberus
Hephaestus
Zhuque
Ethereal Dragon

Thanks in advance!! Big Grin

Pretty bare inventory.

Some questions:
1) Is your Odin PR or VR?
2) Is your Lu Bu the old one (The Unjust Soldier) or the new one (Imperial Warlords)?

What I can recommend to you right now is to go through the story stages with Matthew as your leader and farm the stage that powerlevels you to 150 at Lost Relic. Alternatively, if you can scrounge up the coins to farm Sprites/Newborn Elves (easy way to do this is use the cannon minigame to max every day), their PR Forms make pretty good mono leaders for WFE. You have a few good dragons, so you can try for Azathoth in the current limited seal, but I wouldn't bank on drawing him.

If Lu Bu is the Imperial Warlords one, then you should probably focus on him and build a dark team. If you're Odin is at least PR, you can get away with Thor team for a bit, but you'll need VR and a few more members to make it work in the long run.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink