Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deckbuilding for just rejoined player
With the introduction of so many cards, many of my cards are possibly now obsolete. I need some advice on what card to focus on and the possible teams I can form.
I also drew some cards recently which can help somewhat Smile

Here's the list of cards I own that are possibly of use (last time), sorted by attribute:

Water
Atrahasis
Margarite
Molly
Ao Guang
Paladin Queen of Water
Elizabeth
Carrie
Cateua & Ravniss (Pisces)
Zhao Ling-Er
Poseidon
Cassandra
Priestess of Flawless Purity - Xi
Atlantis
Abe no Seimei
Grand Yamato Takeru
VR Freyr
Curse of Immortality - Robert
Raphael
Yuki-Onna
Tefnut
Yuanshi Tianzun
Wen Zhong
Ursula
Beowulf

Fire:
Achilles
Sean
Zhuque
Cthugha
Paladin King of Fire
Diablo
Poppy
Hephaestus
Tyr
Medea
Agatha
Abadon
Ninurta
Amaterasu
Amduscias
Dipankara
Boyciana
Heimdallr
Rococo
Zhang Fei
Doris
Clara
Piasa
Jackie

Earth:
Paladin King of Earth
Pilatus
Domon / Capricorn
Medusa
Athena
Freyja
Yunyang
Yang Jian
Belial
Cactus
Welwitschia
Hideyoshi
Crescent
Gaia
Circe
Matryoshka
Nidhogg
Red Boy / Sagittarius
Belle
Mufasa
Duncan
Yvette

Light:
Minamoto no Yoshitsune
Nathaniel
Paladin King of Light
Inanna
Libra / Luna
Lucifer
Zeus
Thor
Dodo
Honor
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao / Qiao Sisters
Sima Yi
Beelzebub
Sun Wukong
Modi & Magni
Thrud
Apollo
Luno
Magic Lamp / Genie
Woodbury
Iron Hamel
Virgo / Persephone
Fafnir
Jack
Dionysus
Pluma
Light Yan
Jiang Ziya
Leo / Galio
Marguerite
Ra

Dark:
Bastet
Paladin King of Darkness
Odin
Gemini / Castor & Pollux
Loki
Shen Gongbao
Daji
Sunnie
Yocto
Tuchigumo
Hades
Novalis
Norvi
Raguel
Sumatra
Dark Devil the Inferno Counsellor
Happy Prince / Edward
Huang Fu Duo
Septem
Todd
Lu Lingshuang
Ed
Saruman
Osiris
Endor
Alma / Scorpio
John / Cancer
Isabel

Thanks in advance!

[Image: kjXuO7X.jpg]
Welcome back! You have some pretty good cards, so getting up to date shouldn't take too long. I'll list some possible teams by attribute, of course members can be swapped in depending on the stage

For water you have a top-tier leader in Atlantis so I'll be focusing on his team.
Cassandra is ideal in this team because the zero recovery does not affect your healing by that much since it's % based on the number of water runes dissolved.
Wen Zhong also goes pretty well to ensure a healthy supply of water runes for damage and recovery (with dual Atlantis' increased water drop rate, see it rain water runes).
Pisces as the short CD convert helps speed up the rate at which you are able to use Atlantis' active skill. Zodiacs also now have gotten their buffs via the AR system which is kind of like a final Amelioration where their stats are buffed as well as having an improvement in their active skill or an added passive skill. For Pisces and Domon, they will turn 3 runestones into their attribute upon entering the stage, and 1 runestone every wave thereafter.
The last slot is up to you and the stage. PR Tefnut, PR Molly, AR Carrie, VR Elizabeth (yes, CG got their VR), PR Raphael, Flawless Xi are all good members (and alternative leaders) and are worth training.

Fire you have Amaterasu, Abadon (Origin of Demons are getting their PR this coming update), and Ninurta (although Babylons are falling behind the meta). You can also form the good old RDYJ team, although it's not as great as it used to be.
For Ama, you'd ideally want full board or large scale converters at CD10 for fast clears (Scrooge, PR Hades, Kongo Yasha comes to mind) but i guess you can still make it work with Ama - Medea - Heimdallr - Roccoco - Doris - Ama.
If you want to go for a rainbow setup Ama - AR Gemini - AR Luna - XX - XX - Diaochan is a great team. AR Gemini is an absolute monster after AR with his new passive that increases self multiplier up to 6x until the end of battle (not prone to neutralize skills). AR Luna offers +400 attack to gods and 1 second added spin time, but she's mainly here to sync Gemini's damage to the other members for the big burst so your other two filler members should be gods.
For your other two leaders the members can be the same as the fire Ama setup.

Earth seems to be your weakest element, but VR Freyja is still fine if you have VR Odin and Hideyoshi is still pretty good provided you have a plethora of earth humans to choose from. You could also go for the newly emerged playstyle with PR Sprites and Khaos. PR Yvette - Circe - Yunyang - Mufasa - Welwitschia ally khaos is a very stable team, albeit a bit grindy at times. Note that to take full advantage of Khaos' leader skill you'll need members of 4 different races. Welwitschia's x4 active alongside Mufasa's x12 self burst should be able to take down anything in the game right now. After AR Red boy is very strong as well, so do consider training him.

Light still relies on Lucifer heavily unless you have Tang Sanzang. Beelzebub is going to get a PR (and a mighty fine ass) so you might wanna get ready for that. The classic Beelz - Luna - Lucifer - Lucifer - Mina is going to get buffed. Swap Mina out for VR Jack once you VR him for a great boost at cd5. Other cards worth training are: Virgo (very strong after AR), Modi & Magni (just got PR as well), Genie, Nathaniel.

For dark you'd want both AR Gemini and AR Scorpio because they are powerhouses for dark which now relies more on self-boosters. In the void of the realm stage which opens after you complete the eighth seal, you can now also challenge Hel (Loki's daughter) after having completed all the main stages. The card is guaranteed to drop and is a very nice buff for Loki teams although she's at skill level 15 so it'd take a while to max. In the meantime VR Loki - VR Odin - AR Pollux - AR Alma - Yocto is a solid investment

Sorry for the long text but i don't know how much you missed out or how much you've already caught up on

Cheers!

Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Thank you so much for your detailed post put1572!

Looks like I have much to work on even before needing to obtain any new cards. I'm kind of sad that Norse and Babylon teams are no longer in use nowadays (don't see any in leaderboard), but thankfully many of the 12 zodiacs are still doing work!

[Image: kjXuO7X.jpg]
Put's already said most of it, but I wanted to mention that Nidhogg is probably a more solid choice over either Welwitschia or Mufasa for the Yvette team, just because of the HP he'll give. Mufasa is nice for wallbreak, Welwitschia is a better general boost to damage for stages where you don't have a high defense enemy, Red Boy is a very fast attack doubler after AR. Just choose the best for the given stage and keep in mind the bonuses the races get from being in Khaos team.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(11-30-2017, 03:25 AM)Shinwa Wrote: Thank you so much for your detailed post put1572!

Looks like I have much to work on even before needing to obtain any new cards. I'm kind of sad that Norse and Babylon teams are no longer in use nowadays (don't see any in leaderboard), but thankfully many of the 12 zodiacs are still doing work!

Norse (esp. Loki) are still pretty good but you NEED VR Odin (i don't know if yours is at what stage of the evolution since it's unspecified) but yeah, Babylons are lagging behind, save for maybe light which has Lucifer and dark which now has the two AR Zodiacs which i consider to be the strongest buffs to the Zodiac roster. 

On the Yvette - Khaos team, Fauxy is right in that PR Nidhogg is better for general use and should replace either Mufasa or Welwitschia since Khaos has teamskills with all 8* sealed lords. I didn't notice Nidhogg at first lol.  
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Diaochan has a passive that boosts members HP, attack, and recovery when she's leader (the ingame text is wrong, IIRC), so she's better as leader than ally.
You can still get her from Arena Rewards, I think, so pick one up ASAP. (There's some other good cards you can get from Arena, so definitely play if you aren't already doing that.)

Multiplier aside, current stages throw so many board hazards at you that it's almost impossible to spin as many columns as you need for Babylon to do good damage. There's just a lot of better options that don't restrict your spinning as much.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...