Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deck help (please).
Hi all!
Looking for some deck building help. Currently I am using: Izanagi+Circe+Vali+Kim(KOF)+Matryoshka+Izanagi.
This team is decent but cannot clear all ultimate stage (mostly can clear easy ones -_-). Can you please suggest how can I improve this team or maybe I can make some other better teams with the cards I have?
Today got the cards for exactly the team I was dreaming of Big Grin Amaterasu+Medea+Dancer of Blazing Flame Yan+Heimdallr+Rococo+Amaterasu
What do you think of it guys, is it good or I can improve it with the cards I have?

EARTH:
Izanagi 6* (max cd)
Rooted Solicitude - Welwitschia 7*(cd 10)
Matryoshka 7* (cd 10)
Crescent 6*
Vali 7* (all max, cd 7)
Circe 7* (max cd 10)
Panda Druid - Yunyang 6* (cd 13)
Yang Jian 7* (cd 17)
Kim the King Taekwondo 6* (cd 12)
Verthandi, Vakyrie of Destiny 6* (cd 8)
Drifting Petals - Sun Shangxian 6* (cd 5)
Birdcage of Relentless Resentment 6*
Poker Knight - Ogier 5*
Domon 5*
Liu Bei 5*
Gareth 5*
Athena 5*
Geironul 5*

FIRE:
Dancer of Blazing Flames - Yan 7* (cd 11)
Amaterasu 6* (cd 14)
Rococo 6* (cd 6)
Heimdallr 6* (cd 13)
Medea 6* (cd 12)
The Valiant Dog 5*
Achilles the Hero of Kleos 5*
Abadon 5*
Agnesi 5*
Phanes 6*
Jackie 5*
Dipankara 6*
Poker King 5*
Armstrong 5*
Poppy 5*
Rosemellow 5*
Suzuko 5*
Skeggjald 5*
Boyciana 5*
Sean 5*
Zhang Fei 6*
Piasa 5*
Umbrella of bloody tears 6*

WATER:
Aforgomon the blinding Dazzle 6* (cd 7 max)
Freyr 5*
Gretchen and Heisenberg 5*
Aloha 5*
Pontos 5*
Azazel 6*
Cassandra 6*
The Emperor of Elegant clothes 5*
The great mother of lust 6*
Court of Pisces 5*
Sie Kensou (KOF) 6*
Dreamer Matthew 6*
Scrubia the vengeful Demi-dragon 5*
Chant of Nothingness - Fylgja 7*
Wen Zhong 5*
Curse of Immortality - Robert 6*
Flute of Magic power 6*
Hermit of Dainty Rivers 4*
Aqua Swords Lady 4*
Cthulhu 4*
Molly 2*

DARK:
Anubis 7*
Poker Queen Judith 5*
Erebus 5*
Diaochan 6*
Norvi 7* (all max)
Silver bullet the money hunter 5*
Morris 5*
Mastema 5*
Sunnie 5*
Yocto 6*
Psychic school girl (KOF) 6*
Odin 7*
Tuchigumo 5*
Sabbatic goat 3*
Shadow solitary 2*
Lu Lingshuang the Vicious Cadaver 5*
Smoking Mirror - Tezcatlipoca 7*
Dragon spiritor - dark 5*

LIGHT:
Aether 5*
Monkey King (Wukong) 5*
Jolly the sound of beast 5*
Dodo 5*
Raikouken (KOF) 6*
Modi and Magni 7* (all max)
The magic lamp 5* (2x)
Iron Hamel 5*
Dragon spiritor - light 5*
Beelzebub 5*Sweet Bloodlust - Noah 6*
Tragic Beauty - Zhen Fu 6*
Exuberant Foliage - Mysorensis 6*
The Greedy Elf Queen 6*
Keeper of the light 5*
Camera of Precious Flashes 6*

Add me: 81,887,899
Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
There isn't a team that can take every SM. And if there was, Izanagi would at least be in the running. Are you spinning alright?

Welwitschia is a really strong booster. Switch Kim or Vali out for him. When I first saw Wel, I thought the best place for him was Izanagi because most common Izanagi members (and Izanagi himself) fulfill the base attack under 1500 requirement for 4x. 4x boost for 7CD is amazing. Otherwise, your earth pool is too small. You need more niche cards for coming up against specific enemy skills.

Some possible teams I see:
Dipankara/Yang Jian-Circe-Medea-Suzuko-Izanagi+DP/YJ(The opposite one of whatever you picked as lead).
>This is a high combo team with two offensive converters. Easy to use, probably not the strongest.

Pontos-Cassandra-Molly-Louis-Aloha+Pontos
>A fragile team, but similar to the DP/YJ, should be easy to use with high combo count. Louis should help a little with his damage mitigation. Aloha is just a filler for stats and helps overcome certain obstacles.

Jackie(VR)-Umbrella-Medea-Poppy/Skeggjald-Suzuko+Jackie(VR)
>Kind of a mishmash team. Really you want more demons with Jackie+Umbrella, but you don't have em. Poppy/Skeggjald are emergency buttons to hit if you might die. Suzuko is a mediocre converter/booster.

I don't think any of these are stronger than Izanagi. But they might give you a little more range.

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(11-20-2017, 03:46 AM)Fauxy Wrote: There isn't a team that can take every SM. And if there was, Izanagi would at least be in the running. Are you spinning alright?

Welwitschia is a really strong booster. Switch Kim or Vali out for him. When I first saw Wel, I thought the best place for him was Izanagi because most common Izanagi members (and Izanagi himself) fulfill the base attack under 1500 requirement for 4x. 4x boost for 7CD is amazing. Otherwise, your earth pool is too small. You need more niche cards for coming up against specific enemy skills.

Dipankara/Yang Jian-Circe-Medea-Suzuko-Izanagi+DP/YJ(The opposite one of whatever you picked as lead).
>This is a high combo team with two offensive converters. Easy to use, probably not the strongest.

>A fragile team, but similar to the DP/YJ, should be easy to use with high combo count. Louis should help a little with his damage mitigation. Aloha is just a filler for stats and helps overcome certain obstacles.

>Kind of a mishmash team. Really you want more demons with Jackie+Umbrella, but you don't have em. Poppy/Skeggjald are emergency buttons to hit if you might die. Suzuko is a mediocre converter/booster.

I don't think any of these are stronger than Izanagi. But they might give you a little more range.

Thanks a lot for your reply!
I also thought that Izanagi is a very strong and versatile team and probably I just lack some situational cards at this moment. As for Welwitschia, I really want to fit him in my team but his team cost is 40, which is too much for me at the moment, my level is only 175 with TC 97 I think. Guess Ill stick with the team I currently have and will see if Ill be lucky to get anything better with saved diamonds from upcoming seal draw.

As for my spinning, is really far from people I saw on youtube and I use Izanagi team which makes it easier to spin comparing to other teams I saw.

Thanks again for your reply! Smile

Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
(11-20-2017, 03:46 AM)Fauxy Wrote: There isn't a team that can take every SM. And if there was, Izanagi would at least be in the running. Are you spinning alright?

Today was a lucky day for me! I got some nice cards which I have included in the first message and I got my forst two black cards with 4 ancient seal draws! Big Grin
What do you think is good to work on now? Smile
Got Izanagi as a leader.
(11-21-2017, 03:16 AM)Dominator Wrote: Today was a lucky day for me! I got some nice cards which I have included in the first message and I got my forst two black cards with 4 ancient seal draws! Big Grin

Grats. Fire Bride and Anubis are better members than leaders, but they've got their uses. I also think you got Erebus? I would have commented on that if I'd seen it earlier I think. Amaterasu, Aether, and Wukong too. Okay so these are some workable leaders. I might have missed something.

I think Fire Bride will be your easiest build. Amaterasu seems tempting but her team setups are actually very specific and usually require multiples of the same card, so I think you should bench her until Kongo Yasha comes back, which shouldn't be too far off I think.

Fire Bride - Heimdallr - Rococo - Medea - Sean + Fire Bride would be a good base team. I wish you had Shakuro to make it a bit more defensive, but this team is pretty strong with three attacking runes. Once both Medea and Yan are on, the damage will be sky high.

Dark is a bit harder because you don't seem to have anything other than converters, which I've noticed in the past is a big problem with dark, the fact that most dark cards are converters, and nobody needs that many converters. I think that'll need a bit more building up before you try either an Erebus or an Anubis/Tsukuyomi deck, but you should start training whichever leader you prefer. Anubis will be a good member for Erebus if ever. Hopefully you can get Papaver in this week's SM, as she's a toggle team boost to dark, albeit with a big drawback.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
The same cards used for Yan team can be used for Amaterasu, just need to mix and match depending on the stage.

Mastema, Erebus, Yocto, Norvi, XXX can also work, since MH has proven costume cards can get new evolution, it might not be a bad time investing on Origin of Demons, as they have a high priority to PR along with Primal Greeks.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(11-21-2017, 10:52 AM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: The same cards used for Yan team can be used for Amaterasu, just need to mix and match depending on the stage.

Mastema, Erebus, Yocto, Norvi, XXX can also work, since MH has proven costume cards can get new evolution, it might not be a bad time investing on Origin of Demons, as they have a high priority to PR along with Primal Greeks.

Wow! You were right about PR of Origin of Demons! I only do not have the green one out of this series. Planning to work on Azazel now to build a decent water team in order to clear a couple of stages I struggle clearing with other teams I have (9-1-2-4).
Got Izanagi as a leader.
(11-21-2017, 05:23 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 03:16 AM)Dominator Wrote: Today was a lucky day for me! I got some nice cards which I have included in the first message and I got my forst two black cards with 4 ancient seal draws! Big Grin

Grats. Fire Bride and Anubis are better members than leaders, but they've got their uses. I also think you got Erebus? I would have commented on that if I'd seen it earlier I think. Amaterasu, Aether, and Wukong too. Okay so these are some workable leaders. I might have missed something.

I think Fire Bride will be your easiest build. Amaterasu seems tempting but her team setups are actually very specific and usually require multiples of the same card, so I think you should bench her until Kongo Yasha comes back, which shouldn't be too far off I think.

Fire Bride - Heimdallr - Rococo - Medea - Sean + Fire Bride would be a good base team. I wish you had Shakuro to make it a bit more defensive, but this team is pretty strong with three attacking runes. Once both Medea and Yan are on, the damage will be sky high.

Dark is a bit harder because you don't seem to have anything other than converters, which I've noticed in the past is a big problem with dark, the fact that most dark cards are converters, and nobody needs that many converters. I think that'll need a bit more building up before you try either an Erebus or an Anubis/Tsukuyomi deck, but you should start training whichever leader you prefer. Anubis will be a good member for Erebus if ever. Hopefully you can get Papaver in this week's SM, as she's a toggle team boost to dark, albeit with a big drawback.

Thanks a lot for your reply, it really helps me to get an idea of what sort of teams I can build! Big Grin

Can you please help me to come up with some water team I can make in order to pass stage (9-1-2-4). I have evolved Azazel and planning to PR it after I PR Medea. The new PR Origin of Demon looks amazing and promising! I was choosing between Pontos and Azazel for water team but for now decided to stick with Azazel. Any help would be greatly appreciated Big Grin

Oh and Amaterasu is incredibly useful in void of the realm stages due to its CD -10 at the start of the battle!

On a second thought I have decided to PR Abadon to clear 9-1-2-4 (boss stage dissolve ton of water runes to clear it Big Grin )
Got Izanagi as a leader.