Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deck help (Izanagi / Amaterasu)
Wink 
Hi, all!

I came back to play TOS on nearly fresh account (created long ago but barely used) and I am looking for some deck help. Guess I got lucky with the draws as I have leaders from current meta that are Izanagi and Amaterasu and plannig to build a team around them. My cards:

EARTH:
Izanagi
Matryoshka (x2)
Crescent
Vali
Circe
Yunyang
Yang Jian
Kim the King Taekwondo (x4)
Domon
Liu Bei
Gareth
Athena
Geironul

FIRE:
Amaterasu
Jackie
Heimdallr
Medea
Dipankara
Poker King
Armstrong
Poppy
Rosemellow
Suzuko
Skeggjald
Boyciana
Sean (basic)

WATER:
Aloha
Pontos
Azazel
Cassandra
The Emperor of Elegant clothes
The great mother of lust
Court of Pisces
Sie Kensou (KOF)
Dreamer Matthew
Molly (basic)

DARK:
Diaochan
Norvi (all max)
Silver bullet the money hunter
Morris
Mastema
Sunnie
Yocto
Psychic school girl (KOF)
Odin
Tuchigumo
Sabbatic goat (basic)
Shadow solitary (basic)

LIGHT:
Jolly the sound of beast
Raikouken (KOF) (2x)
Modi and Magni (all max)
The magic lamp
Iron Hamel
Dragon spirit light
Beelzebub

Please, tell me what cads should I level up first (and where to find a guide on how to level up cards after level 150). Also need best combination for earth and fire team.

[Image: b1dd9294.jpg]
Izanagi | Circe | Matryoshka | Kim | Vali + Izanagi is one way to go. Matryoshka's effect wants continuous heart dissolves, but Izanagi generates hearts so you'll likely be able to keep it up for a while. Something of the sort is often used to grind through SM stages.

Amaterasu | Suzuko | Skeggjald | Rosemellow | Medea + Amaterasu is one way of going about it, but you'll want to find more Gods to fit into the team. Sometimes Izanagi can also fit in here, as his converted board can trigger Amaterasu's 2.5x, and Rosemellow's convert can turn his hearts into Fire for some big damage.

PR Dipankara | Circe | Medea | Kim | Skeggjald + PR Yang Jian is another team you could build. It's a little less powerful, but the combos and healing work well with Circe and Medea to make a powerhouse team.

What are your other cards? There may be some hidden gems in there, especially PR Starters (Sean and Duncan), which can fit into all 3 teams. Friend Point Seal also has a few good cards, like Mufasa and Medusa. You might want to save some diamonds for next Friday (Nov 3) as well, as there's an increased rare rate for the new Garden of Thorns seal.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(10-28-2017, 11:26 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Izanagi | Circe | Matryoshka | Kim | Vali + Izanagi is one way to go. Matryoshka's effect wants continuous heart dissolves, but Izanagi generates hearts so you'll likely be able to keep it up for a while. Something of the sort is often used to grind through SM stages.

Amaterasu | Suzuko | Skeggjald | Rosemellow | Medea + Amaterasu is one way of going about it, but you'll want to find more Gods to fit into the team. Sometimes Izanagi can also fit in here, as his converted board can trigger Amaterasu's 2.5x, and Rosemellow's convert can turn his hearts into Fire for some big damage.

PR Dipankara | Circe | Medea | Kim | Skeggjald + PR Yang Jian is another team you could build. It's a little less powerful, but the combos and healing work well with Circe and Medea to make a powerhouse team.

What are your other cards? There may be some hidden gems in there, especially PR Starters (Sean and Duncan), which can fit into all 3 teams. Friend Point Seal also has a few good cards, like Mufasa and Medusa. You might want to save some diamonds for next Friday (Nov 3) as well, as there's an increased rare rate for the new Garden of Thorns seal.

Hi

Thanks for your reply! I have added the other cards. At the moment I am focusing on Izanagi team as thats the strongest I have. I dont use Matryoshka but I have 4 Humans in the team which goes well with Kim active skill also I use Yang Jian to burst Fire enemies. Planning to PR Circe as soon as I can and hoping to get Rakhasa one day from ancient coins draw. Also I use Crescent in the current team as she has the lowest CD and -1 CD reduction which helps me at the moment.

[Image: b1dd9294.jpg]