Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daoloth and overheal
Just want to prepare for nine seal khaos return,
Is it possible for daoloth to break overhead shield.

(01-15-2018, 03:45 PM)jason3000 Wrote: Just want to prepare for nine seal khaos return,

You're talking about Bravery is Power right? It's going to be a grind fest that's for sure but I don't see why not. You can slot in more light elves to speed up the process, just make sure to fulfill the conditions for the rcv teamskill to activate. 

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(01-15-2018, 04:20 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 03:45 PM)jason3000 Wrote: Just want to prepare for nine seal khaos return,

You're talking about Bravery is Power right? It's going to be a grind fest that's for sure but I don't see why not. You can slot in more light elves to speed up the process, just make sure to fulfill the conditions for the rcv teamskill to activate. 
No, is the ultimate stage

(01-15-2018, 04:32 PM)jason3000 Wrote: No, is the ultimate stage

Whoops, my bad, forgot Khaos is returning as well. My answer is still the same though since the mob only has slightly higher HP than the one in the normal stage. Nyx is pretty much needed for the last stage which leaves you with three slots. Iron Hamel could be good for the heart shield and to bump up your overall recovery a bit and Mysorensis provides an attack+recovery boost so you can consider them as well. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
One thing about Khaos SM is that if you throw enough diamonds at him you will beat the stage.  There is no skill on the stage that prevents you from reviving and unable to pass the round including the last one.  Sure you will die multiple times but in the end you should win.

Same goes for overheal shield.  I would take a few elves and heart converters.  Also look to equip a DC that does high rcr bonus.  I would spend some time looking over the DCs because i have found some do a lousy 25% rcr while others do 75%.  Dont on DC until near death, convert, then rcr burst with high combos.  repeat as needed.

The whole DC system is a mess.  Several DCs are totally unused while others get used too much.  They almost never return and are super restrictive to apply to the team that is needed fora certain stage.  I wish they would just blow away the entire DC system and start over from the beginning.  Until then, use whatever you can of the sloppy mess.
The 75% REC DCs are a 2* DC series that came from achievements for the Angeloid biweeklies.

There's also a more recent 2* Crash Fever DC that has 60% rec boost. 

Not sure if there are any 3* DCs with strong rec boosts for non-elves. 

Dunno if you were around for these, so unfortunately, you'll have to see what you have. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
There's a page on the wiki with all crafts and their skills: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonary_Craft_Skills. Not all of them may have been released though.

Easy to find crafts with specific skills (like "Team Recovery") and crafts that deals damage regardless of Puzzle/Initial/Quintet shield etc.
I think it might be capable, I farmed Belial using Daoloth and had a few times recovery of around 130k without active I think so with Daoloth active and light elf from the arena it might be enough, not counting the craft because I used the one that makes three columns of heart in the previous turn.

Daoloth is not the best for the stage though, if you have Sakura or Rose they should be pretty safe for Khaos am.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Rose kinda needs Cornflower for the 8 combo shield, but yeah.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I tried the Bravery is Power overheal stage with Daoloth and my maximum healing burst (Daoloth for combo boost, Mysorensis with only dragons and elves 2x, 60% rec boost DC, board of converted heart with Colin + bone dragon) was about 490k. Burst without Daoloth combo boost was 250k.

I personally found grinding to be pretty difficult due to the weathered runes that deal 30%HP of damage and not having that many heart runes. 

Since the stamina is cheap, you can go try Bravery is Power with Daoloth and see how well you can do...
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.