Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damage calculation
I've taken a read of old threads on this but none have incorporated newer functions such as sword amel. With the recent amel of KoF series I decided to do a comparison. With the upgrade and 72% bonus sword amel damage activated (or x1.72), the difference should be obvious but just from eye, it seems minimally improved.

My current understanding of the formula is something like:
Team damage = base attack x leader boost x ally boost x team skill x active boost x (corresponding attr combos + excess runes dissolved x 0.25 + enchanted runes dissolved x 0.15) x (1 + combo bonus)

Total damage = (team damage - enemy defence) x attribute modifier

So is sword amel multiplier just tacked on to the end of the team damage calculation or are there some other formulas involved?

(11-02-2017, 02:48 PM)Jamz Wrote: I've taken a read of old threads on this but none have incorporated newer functions such as sword amel. With the recent amel of KoF series I decided to do a comparison. With the upgrade and 72% bonus sword amel damage activated (or x1.72), the difference should be obvious but just from eye, it seems minimally improved.

Team damage = base attack x leader boost x ally boost x team skill x active boost x (corresponding attr combos + excess runes dissolved x 0.25 + enchanted runes dissolved x 0.15) x (1 + combo bonus)

So is sword amel multiplier just tacked on to the end of the team damage calculation or are there some other formulas involved?

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Numerical-Analysis-of-TOS-WIP

(11-02-2017, 07:07 PM)Bearer of the Cursed Ring Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 02:48 PM)Jamz Wrote: I've taken a read of old threads on this but none have incorporated newer functions such as sword amel. With the recent amel of KoF series I decided to do a comparison. With the upgrade and 72% bonus sword amel damage activated (or x1.72), the difference should be obvious but just from eye, it seems minimally improved.

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Numerical-Analysis-of-TOS-WIP

No wonder you have negative rep, you can't even read OP's post before replying him.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Uh on that thread it is said that yeah, sword amelioration is a multiplier to all your calculated damage. Heck that thread even has the DC calculation.

The thread may refer to old cards as the best at the time but since DC came out the only new thing is race runes which have a bonus like enchanted without extra benefit for teams unlike Norse has with enchanted.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.