Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DSI] Untainted Grace - Light Yanxi SM
Chinese Wiki stage info: https://tos.fandom.com/zh/wiki/%E7%BA%96%E5%A1%B5%E4%B8%8D%E6%9F%93%E4%B9%8B%E9%9D%88

Wave 1: 4C+ Combo Shield with additional hits.
Wave 2: 9k Weathered Rune while spinning.
Wave 3: 65% Ambush, 10% Burning Rune x3 after attacking.
Wave 4: CD Reset for active skills, Vortex Shield.
Wave 5: Uncontrollable, Freeze all Heart Runes.
Wave 6: Enchanted Shield, 1 HP Tumbler, ATK x3 and CD1 post-revive.

Achievements:
  • Same Leader and Ally
  • 3+ Races
  • 2+ Attributes

Cleared all Achievements with dual Yusuke.

Yusuke + Raizen / Filler Elf / Filler x2 + Yusuke

Fairly straightforward stage. Just remember to bring an Elf along for the 3+ Race Achievement.

FYI, Light Yanxi is basically the modern-day equivalent of YWT for those who missed out. Farm at your own discretion.

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
I cleared this with aqua megumin pantythief aoguang aqua aqua

There are probably a whole host of cards to beat all 3 achievs at once like this and the op. However if u are farming u can just clear individual.

Is this card worth farming for? Its slvl14 unfortunately...

(01-28-2019, 04:45 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I cleared this with aqua megumin pantythief aoguang aqua aqua

There are probably a whole host of cards to beat all 3 achievs at once like this and the op.  However if u are farming u can just clear individual.

Is this card worth farming for?  Its slvl14 unfortunately...

It's open for two weeks and pretty easy so it's practically a biweekly.
It's probably a tad more useful than the actual biweekly, Banana. 
That said, min CD 10 is pretty high. Darkness is better off with Hubble or Netero for big converters, and I don't think there are other really playable light human teams at the moment.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
I think part of the her is actually as a light human leader.  another option is in dual kuripika which is not as bad as some think but is rarely used as a leader.  But yeah like 2 ppl going to have her as a leader to ally which will never pan out.
(01-28-2019, 11:03 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I think part of the her is actually as a light human leader.  another option is in dual kuripika which is not as bad as some think but is rarely used as a leader.  But yeah like 2 ppl going to have her as a leader to ally which will never pan out.

True, but as you've mentioned yourself, a leader without time extension/hp buffs/damage reduction can't survive in the current meta, especially considering how difficult it can be to meet all 3 conditions to max the leader multiplier. 

You could use it in dual Kurapika, but I generally think there are better options with shorter CD for most purposes. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Used my own rule against me...i yield.  You win the internet.

In holding true to a dsi.  I am farming with lucy team that includes erza jellal mavis and wendy.  All seem to counter the stages although i know pretty much anything can pass this.

Any way to pass the bosses final hp bar in 1 turn besides two megumins and natsu?
(01-28-2019, 04:45 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I cleared this with aqua megumin pantythief aoguang aqua aqua

There are probably a whole host of cards to beat all 3 achievs at once like this and the op. However if u are farming u can just clear individual.

Is this card worth farming for? Its slvl14 unfortunately...

It's probably only ever going to see use for 30 Light Shield + 100% HP Reduction or something. I'm farming one and that's it, some Chinese players are going for a whole team, lol...

I wouldn't run her in dual Kurapika though, since it automatically counters Dowsing Chain, although I get that it's fairly easy to turn back on.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
3* Achievement (Same Leader/Ally, 3+ Races, 2+ Attributes)
Ultraman Belial + Ultraman ORB*/Jugglus-Juggler/ Jugglus-Juggler*/King Joe* + Ultraman Belial + Aggressive Pique Spell (or any craft):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6s46LGuC0&feature=youtu.be

*ORB, second Jugglus and King Joe can be replaced by other Invaders or Dark/Light members. Ultraman Geed, PR Yocto, Hiei and Cleo are good members to provide Dark runes when Jugglus skills are not up.