Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DSI] Triumphant Will
Stage info: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Triumphant_Will

Greed: No special restrictions (Reward: Dancer Alpaca x1)

Literally pick any team and walk over her.

Pride: 60 Team Cost (Reward: Lu Dongbin animated skin)

Sakura + Paperwhite / Filler + Sakura

Basically Tumble through the entire stage. Alternatives for Stage 3 include:
  • Chun Xiang or NVR Crimson Grace to negate the Frozen Runes.
  • CC (Medusa) or damage reduction (PR Wukong) to wait it out.

The rest of the battle should pose no real threat.

Lust: Max 4 Team Members (Reward: Golden Mothdrake x3)

PR Yidhra + PR Wenzhong / King Slime + Atlantis

Stage 1: Grind for CDs. Turn on Wenzhong when available.
Stage 2: Manual spinning.
Stage 3: Manual spinning.
Stage 4: Manual spinning.
Stage 5: Atlantis.
Stage 6: King Slime + DC

Key stages are, IMO:
  • Stage 5: Bring a Time Tunnel (Daji) or Boundary Breaking (PR Starter).
  • Stage 6: Bring something that removes Hearts. Use DC to remove Marked Runes.

Envy: 10 Rounds (Reward: Silver Pattern x1)

Izanagi + Huifre / Sun Shangxiang / Rakshasa / AR Sagittarius + Izanagi

Stage 1: Dissolve Earth.
Stage 3: Stack Earth.
Stage 5: Sagittarius. Use SSX if board is bad.
Stage 6: Manual spinning.
Stage 7: Turn on Rakshasa. Use SSX if board is bad.
Stage 8: Burst with Huifre, then Izanagi 9C next turn if not dead.

This battle is a test of precision, so teams that make spinning easier are recommended. I went with Izanagi for the two guaranteed combos, but Red Kai cleared it with dual Yog. Just make sure you hit hard enough if you go dual Yog.

Sloth: Mono God (Reward: Madhead x1)

Lu Dongbin + AR Gemini / NVR Odin / Khaos / Filler + Lu Dongbin (Healing DC)

Stage 1: Grind for CDs/Gemini. 4C will kill one mob.
Stage 3: Filter for Hearts on T1, heal on T2, Gemini on T3 and heal on T4.
Stage 4.1: Lu Dongbin.
Stage 4.2: Odin conversion active + DC. Make sure you can tank the First Strike on the next Stage.
Stage 5: Manual spinning.
Stage 6: Lu Dongbin if too many Hearts / Dark converted away.
Stage 7.1: Manual spinning.
Stage 7.2: Odin boost active + Khaos + Lu Dongbin if up.

Use filler where appropriate.

Wrath: 70 Team Cost (Reward: Giallar the Hornist x1)

Kyo + Mai / Chizuru / Mai / Leona + Mai

Stage 1: Grind for CDs/DC. Turn on Kyo when ready.
Stage 2: You can tank the hits and heal after the right mob is dead.
Stage 3.1: Manual spinning.
Stage 3.2: Manual spinning.
Stage 5.1: Stall with Chizuru/CD6 Mai/healing amelioration until the Puzzle Shield turns into a vertical column, then burst with Mai's fixed board conversion + Leona.
Stage 5.2: Manually spin through until the second revive, then burst with Mai on the second revive and Kyo's explosion + Mai on the last revive.

Leona can be replaced with Kula if you have her. Strongly recommend KOF because:
  • Every card is 14 TC, so 14 x 5 = 70 exactly.
  • High stats that few 70 TC teams can reach, thanks to the x1.5 passive.

Gave up on dual Sakura since I CBF'd grinding through the X-Hellfire on the last revive of Stage 5.2.

Gluttony: Fixed team - Metazord + Smilodon (Reward: Harpie x1)

Stage 1: Stall for two turns, fuse into Metazord, turn on Smilodon, then ideally keep stalling until Smilodon is CD0 again.
Stage 2: Turn on Metazord's attribute sharing active.
Stage 3: Don't bother stalling out the debuff and kill ASAP.
Stage 4.1: You have one turn to filter out all five attributes. Turn off Smilodon to Enchant the board, then reactivate. Turn on Metazord's time extension active and make sure you dissolve all five attributes and 7C.
Stage 4.2: Exact combo = King Slime won't hit you. Use this to grind off the 7C debuff and stall for Metazord's time extension active.
Stage 4.3: Full burst, including Smilodon if it's CD0 again to Enchant + reactivate.

Some tips to help with filtering all five attributes for Stage 4.1:
  • Try dissolving as many Hearts as possible on Stage 3.
  • Try to avoid dissolving attributes that have <6 runes when filtering.
  • Try to split runes so that no two runes of the same attribute are next to each other.

Stage 4.1 is definitely the tilter in this battle and, arguably, in the entire event. However, it's not completely luck-dependent, so don't give up. Good luck~. ^^

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
My clears:
Greed: Any team, so I just brought a skill farming team

Pride: 60 team cost using Haza leader + PR Panda, PR Medusa, Inari, Evolved Wolf + PR Aloha ally (doesn't count towards team cost)
You need 22k HP for the initial hit on the boss stage, and something to stall through the frozen runes. 

1, 2) Stall CD for Medusa by doing single attacks. Turn on Panda when ready

3) Medusa to wait for runes to thaw, then spin and kill
4) Full burst with whatever is available + DC. Inari or Aloha can remove the marked runes.

Lust: 4 member team using Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, PR Light DS

1) Spin through
2) Stall CD for Daoloth by dissolving 1 more or less than the required number of orbs
3, 4) Just spin through
5) Right Daoloth
6) Full burst with Daoloth, Pluma, DC

Envy: 
8 turn clear using Dual VR Artemis + AR Pollux, AR Alma, Qi Tian Di, Dark Zeus 

1-7) Just spin through, charging up Pollux where possible. Spin carefully and hit the initial combo shields on even stages, and watch out for the rune you can't dissolve on odd stages.
8) Full burst with everything available. Use Qi Tian Di or Alma to remove light runes.

Sloth: All God team using Dual Atlantis + AR Pisces, 2x PR Giemsa, PR Skogul 

1) Spin through
2) Full attacks to kill within 3 turns
3) Spin through while doing odd numbers of combos, convert if needed in an emergency
4a) Atlantis 
4b) Skogul, Giemsa both skills
5) Spin through with full attacks
6) Pisces, spin
7a) Giemsa skill 1, Atlantis
7b) Full burst with Atlantis, Giemsa skill 2, DC

Wrath: 70 team cost using Dual Atlantis + Florice, Frostragon, PR Skogul, Pinki 

1) Spin through, stall CD a bit here by doing single attacks
2) Snipe with Frostragon and spin through
3a) Grind through
3b) Pinki and make an enchanted rune. Atlantis on second turn if still alive 
4) Florice convert, switch form and use skill 2 to remove the debuff. Then kill with a full attack, dissolving an enchanted rune.
5a) Skogul, Atlantis
5b) Spin through the first 3 forms, converting as needed. Burst down the last form using any converters left, Atlantis and DC

Gluttony: Fixed Metazord/Smilodon Team
1) Spin through, fuse to heal up as needed. Turn on Sabretooth when ready and spin through.

2) Metazord skill 1 and spin through
3) Spin through and hopefully do 7 combos
4a) Scramble/unscramble once to prep board. Then turn off Sabretooth to enchant the board and turn it back on. Finally, use Metazord skill 2 for 8 seconds movement and hopefully kill it. 
4b) Just follow the orbs to grind off the debuff. Stall back skills here if you can. 
4c) Metazord skill 2. You probably need to manual spin 8 combos for a second hit to take it down. Good luck!!

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Placeholder: Other Teams

Pride (60 Team Cost): 
These teams use one of the following to survive the frozen board on stage 3: 
Chun Xiang or VR Blood Fiend to remove frozen runes
Tumbler / damage reduction to tank the hit
Dodge the hit using Nyarlathotep / Au Shiau Hung Chen / Haza
Wait for the board to unfreeze using Poppy / Medusa / Iquitos / Urd

To survive the initial hit on stage 4: 
Lots of HP (dragons), tumbler, or damage reduction like Madame Chyan, Louis, Amaterasu, Au Shiau Hung Chen

Lust (4 member clear):
The main thing to deal with is the 9 combo shield. This can be handled by:
Leader skills e.g. Greeks, Azathoth Spinning 
Skills that add combos e.g. Cornflower, Daoloth, Zhuge Liang, Ghroth
Time tunnel or extended movement skills e.g. Khaos, PR Starter, Ophiuchus, Daji, Atlantis
Board converters e.g. Izanagi, Aloha

The marked board on the last stage can be handled by using DC. 

Envy (10 turn clear): 
Since there's a CD reset on stage 1, you need a team that can deal high damage from the get-go without any active skills. You also need to be able to spin well to deal with x-combo initial shields and stack runes appropriately on the stages where you can't dissolve X in the initial set. 

Sloth (All Gods):
You want something with high recovery to survive the vortex stage, as well as something that can handle annoying boards (X-burning, no initial heart dissolve). There are plenty of strong options, although water/light/dark are preferred since they don't have any elemental weaknesses in the stage. 

Wrath (70 Team Cost): 
Ideally you want a sniper for stage 2, something to clear the debuff on stage 5, enchanted water runes for stage 6, and high damage output in general. 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Pride: Suzuko | Medusa | Taotie | Yunyang | 4* Odous + Haza. If you want to become the new pack leader, of course you'll bring Beasts to the fight.
If Medusa is maxed out she'll be ready in 3 turns, so you don't need to worry too much about stalling. Taotie clears the locked Light.

Lust: Arthur | Hattori | Huang Zhong + Arthur. The virtuous knights are the best force to resist against the alluring charm of lustfulness. (And Hattori deals with their harem jutsu or something, idk?)

Envy: Khaos | Aloha | Lunar | Daji | Wawel + Khaos.
I gave up on the theme teams at this point. Picked this setup for a ton of spin time.

Sloth: Loki | Odin | Gondul | Hel | Pollux + Loki.

Wrath: Azathoth | Ursula | Novalis | Pisces | 4* Cthugha + Azathoth. Pisces for the puzzle and spin the rest.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Updated the first post with rewards, my clears for Wrath (KOF) and Gluttony, as well as some additional tips for the other battles, whether you end up using my team or a different one.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
So far:

Greed: Hephaestus team, no actives needed.
Pride: Rose team (Full team lol Rose-Rose-Shyplant-Cornflower-Nyx), no actives needed. Have to make sure you go into the ice stage and the boss with full HP.
Lust: Maya - ML - ML + Maya. Not that hard, I stalled a bit at G2R Vortex to get ML actives because I knew I had to one shot the boss or the hearts would pile up and ruin me.
Envy: Azathoth - Colin - Novalis - Masamune - Draco + Azathoth. Most stages you can just spin through. Activated Colin at 6 initial shield because I wanted to make sure I got it, but probably didn't need to. Got a lot of light at the end for some reason so I had to Aza + Novalis + Masamune to delete Colin's column.
Sloth: Maya - ML - ML - Wukong - (unevolved) Jiang Ziya + Maya. I didn't wanna repeat but this stage was a killer, no other team I had stood a chance. I need more teams and more team cost...

I'mma take a break from these and farm Wu Ming.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I'm trying to do wrath with dark Lionel team, I know that it is doable but I'm || that close to strangling puppies on the 3rd revive.

Dark Lionel, Light Lionel, Shy plant, Vouivre (fire sniper dragon), Aloha, Khaos.

Really doable but a aaargh lol.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Wrath with Azathoth - Copper - Novalis - Draco - (Non PR) Qinglong - Azathoth. Quite easy with this team, did it in one try.

I don't think I can do Gluttony. I spun 7 combos like 5 times on that last HP bar and not once did I get skydrop. Already wasted two diamonds trying, I'd rather not spend any more for one dime and a harpy.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I cleared wrath with daoloth and it was super easy. I tried kof 5 times and i was always a Mai short of killing the boss.
Same issue with gluttony as it isnt easy because metazord is an inferior team. No time bonus or rune generation passive team skill makes him inferior to other teams. Way to show off the flaws.
Yeah Gluttony is bs, I mean, you have a single 8s for 1 turn active and afterwards it is pure luck with skydrops mocking you for even thinking that you would get something.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.