Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DC Craft Challenge Thread Compilation
Agree shadow fall was easy. I ended up doing the other two as part of normal guild missions/weekly battles etc. since I normally get at least one charge per battle. Just takes a bit of practice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
The transposition and destruction craft was buffed, such that your combo does not break. Currently many people are over scoring using the transposition craft. Remember to force close your game before the craft ends so you can retry craft without needing to charge it again.

Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
On my 1000 days login, for the first time I can score above 10k and reached 20k for transposition and destruction crafts.
Dunno luck or buff. LOL

Has anyone tried the new chain DC and figured out any tips or tricks to share? :O
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
(06-11-2017, 04:01 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Has anyone tried the new chain DC and figured out any tips or tricks to share? :O

I got the first two level prizes just by spam clicking the first time I used it. Click on as many big groups then on the big stones that are formed. You can click continually and do not need to wait for the stones to fall before clicking again.
Bumping as craft challenges are back this week, needing 30k for all rewards.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Cheat method :

ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
(04-02-2019, 11:46 AM)spacelion Wrote: Cheat method :

To add on, he also gives some tips on how to improve your chances of hitting 30k with Spells and Seals.
  • For both, try to filter out Hearts before going for DC.
  • For Spells, prearrange the board like this. When you trigger the DC, clear the four corners ASAP so skydrops don't mess with your setup.
  • For Seals, prearrange the board like this. When you trigger the DC, clear the bottom ASAP so skydrops don't mess with your setup.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
For Spells, taking advantage of the fact that combo count never breaks, I just spam the screen continuously using two fingers. Don't bother looking for 'good' combos, just keep spamming. Hit enchanted runes if you see them.
I can easily reach 25k+ using this method. 30k is possible but requires luck (I've only done it once!). Maybe it would help if you prep the board.

Also, the pause/unpause method he uses for bubble also works for transposition.