Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DC Craft Challenge Thread Compilation
Everytime I failed getting 20k score, I would just close the game before my cards attack and come back to try again, indefinitely until I get >20k. Saved me a good amount of stamina.

Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
^ dang, if i knew that earlier... and whaddya mean by close? press the home button? or need to kill the game?

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I kill the game while I'm playing the game (by simply holding down the back button for 0.5 seconds, it's one of my phone's default function), and I do it before my cards attack. I think it will also work if you quit by leaving the game to your home screen then closing it, but the enemies will probably get a cd-1 reduction and they might attack you, therefore it's best to do this on the first seal stages or easier.

ah thanks... too bad got shit from past days. today not easy. tomorrow is the only craft i can do 20k. well... maybe next rotation Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Took me over 15 tries to get it right today... luckily I have this strategy.
Sad to admit it, but the best advice for transposition seal is to give your tablet the E Honda treatment.

[Image: honda.gif]

Leave your brain behind and randomly pepper the screen as fast as you can with random short rapid finger drags.
The way the combo count works is that it penalises precision and rewards chaotic speed - around 50% of my transpositions failed but I still got 20k first try.
[Image: dirksig.jpg] [Image: psynec.PNG]
After like 20+ tries using the 2 stamina receive dmg charging method, finally get 20k+ for transposition.

I did this using a mouse, but if you are using a phone/tablet, 1 recommended method is having 1 finger look for combo to swap while the other finger just randomly move around at the opposite side.

Side note: Tomorrow will be opal challenge and it is actually a nightmare for a mouse user like me. Last time i actually ask my friend to help me clear it on his tablet...
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
One of my guildmates gave a tip for shadowfall - turn on 60fps mode.
This seemed to help in my case. My first two attempts after doing this got 21k points.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Got all PR mats, got the title, I'm quite satisfied with myself Big Grin
Got 18k after countless tries using my mouse...Gonna keep trying for 20k...
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313