Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craft challenge - Pattern of Connection
(07-14-2015, 05:38 PM)Ixidor Wrote: These tips were really helpful. Managed go above 20k a few times actually.

Are there strategic tips for destruction and candy crush as well?

Outsource to experts. Get 5 people to tap on your iPad for destruction.

I think I am gonna be screwed for these 2. My candy crush highest score was 3k.

[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]
Destruction is the hardest for me IMO. A single tap of a group of 2 runes breaks your combo count and often times your arrangement of runes will force you to tap 2 runes.

Basically aim for runes of 3 or more like all the time.

Destruction is probably doable... but the candy crush one seems to require a lot more practice to get used to as compared to all the others. For instance, I got the 20k requirement for reflection and "marble" within 2 days even though I've never used them prior. I've tried candy crushing a few times now and it's so hard to get used to.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(07-14-2015, 06:17 PM)Akashi Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 05:38 PM)Ixidor Wrote: These tips were really helpful. Managed go above 20k a few times actually.

Are there strategic tips for destruction and candy crush as well?

Outsource to experts. Get 5 people to tap on your iPad for destruction.

I think I am gonna be screwed for these 2. My candy crush highest score was 3k.
Finally got my 20k for connection... but im miserable at candy crush and destruction.

My problem with destruction is that I cant keep a combo count as I just run out of groupa of 3s (or perhaps cant see them fast enough)

But at least I know the theory behind how to score in destruction.... candy crush I have no fukking clue.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

A tip for connection. Use miles, the card that makes light runes undissolvable. Activate a whole page light converter, and a pr bb that isnt top. Spin those 3 runes that the top corner, dissolve and go for dc. Voila, 9 free 3 rune combos in quick succession.
Vid for reference https://youtu.be/T3tLOlQNZqA
DarthVader Wrote:Support  Big Grin 
-----------------------------> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-GUIDE-A-Storms-End-A-Rainbow-Guide
[Image: n32bdh.png]
thanks for all. wow great tips

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Video 

One of our guild members just found this video, super quick easy way to do the challenge.

You can skip Hades if you have full board light convertor, Idun is not needed either.
Miles is the key, since his active stops light runes getting dissolved, so you can ally him if you don't have him yourself.

You need to:

1. Convert the board to all light
  2. Activate Miles Active
  3. A convertor that does 3 runes only, the beast convertors or Big Bang cards are best here.
  4. Quickly dissolve all the light runes in 3 chains to build up your combo
  5. Dissolve as many large chains (with enchanted if possible) as you can to get to 20k
Top Tip, use Seal level 1 to practice, it only cost 5 stamina and you can stall on the boss indefinitely by only defeating the minions and not attacking the next round.

Good luck  Big Grin
[Image: 58ccdfaf.jpg]

Guild: SG Buccaneers
Miles again haha....

Got any advance strats to use Miles to setup candy crush/destruction?

Can't believe this card has actually been useful for getting harpies with....
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

Just managed to make it today, just using my very own fingers
I tried several times on the "Miles" strategy but only got in between 15k and 19k
By the way the achievement can only be done when you pass the stage
I was so happy to reach the score in the transmigration, which I failed in the middle, and no award is given=[
26000 points on the first try with the Miles trick. Thanks!