Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craft challenge - Pattern of Connection
Well, time to start a thread for people to discuss tips on getting that harpy.

I have only got 16k highest so far on my phone, but going to try on the trusted iPad later.

I guess is to rack up combos with a few runes in the first few turns (what is recommended? My feel is about maybe 5 to 6?), then aim for large amount of runes with enchanted right?

Edit: Just realised I may have posted in the wrong section. My bad.

[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]
I got 22k..... on sunday.... when it didnt count yet

I want to kill somebody.
Only gotten to 18k since.

But yes... strat is just mass conbos at start, enchanteds at end.

Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

Managed to hit 20k. It is much easier than the previous one. This one only had me about 3 tries on my iPad.

When they decide to launch the candy crush one I think I can just surrender. The destruction one at least there is some chance.

[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]
(07-13-2015, 01:42 PM)Akashi Wrote: Well, time to start a thread for people to discuss tips on getting that harpy.

I have only got 16k highest so far on my phone, but going to try on the trusted iPad later.

I guess is to rack up combos with a few runes in the first few turns (what is recommended? My feel is about maybe 5 to 6?), then aim for large amount of runes with enchanted right?

Edit: Just realised I may have posted in the wrong section. My bad.

8 to 10 initial 3rune dissolves are recommended... a tip is even if you have half a screen of black runes (etc), dissolve 3of those runes at a time till your combo is high enough.

20240 on my first attempt.

Got my inspiration from some pro videos some time before, haha!
[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
Just remember, when the runes are dissolving from the previous connection, you can already begin connecting another set of runes. Don't waste any time for the runes to drop before you connect the next set of runes.
[Fat]Zed of When[Fat]KidsAtk guild (1775)
Looking for a guild? Come & join us now!

Game UID: 69,495,983
(07-13-2015, 07:35 PM)Zed Wrote: Just remember, when the runes are dissolving from the previous connection, you can already begin connecting another set of runes. Don't waste any time for the runes to drop before you connect the next set of runes.

Oh wow, thanks for the tip. I never knew that so would always wait for them to finish dissolving >.<
(07-13-2015, 07:35 PM)Zed Wrote: Just remember, when the runes are dissolving from the previous connection, you can already begin connecting another set of runes. Don't waste any time for the runes to drop before you connect the next set of runes.

This tip was gold! Hit above 20k on my first try doing so and with about 9 initial small dissolves.
Have done it all wrong before.
Lv. 450+ | Kenobe | ID: [21578953]

All welcome to join level 14 guild "Madhead"
ID: 126950
Yay I've done it, thank to all the tips here, just enough to be more than 20k hahaha
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
These tips were really helpful. Managed go above 20k a few times actually.

Are there strategic tips for destruction and candy crush as well?
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(07-14-2015, 05:38 PM)Ixidor Wrote: These tips were really helpful. Managed go above 20k a few times actually.

Are there strategic tips for destruction and candy crush as well?

Destruction mainly involves dissolving enchanted runes as often as possible, otherwise you risk the excess rune clutter messing up your combo count. Start with small sets of 3 - 4 to set up one or two large groups, which should then provide you with enough enchanted runes to keep the color count down.

Don't really know a consistently strong way to play transposition (I only get 10 to 15k for this mode vs. a more consistent 18k for others), except to make T's or +'s whenever possible, and to dissolve lots of enchanted runes. Skydrops play a much bigger part in this mode.

For all modes you can perform your next movement while the runes are still falling from the previous one. This is especially significant in transposition as skydrops can go on forever there.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List