Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Common Acronyms
Thanks for writing this guide it's been really helpful for a noob like me, but I feel it needs some pictures and arrows pointing to things, I must be stupid, but some shorthand acronyms haven't been that straight forward for me to understand Confused

For example I regularly see people write things such as:

Quote:I have Thor 6* skill lvl 9.

I really don't understand which bits relate to what on the monster card from a statement like this, I can guess the skill lvl, but 6* is that the cost, or the number of diamonds next to the name (which certainly aren't stars!) or something else?

A dumb as nuts A, B, C labelled card and notes on each would be super helpful :-)

6* does indeed refer to the amount of 'stars' beside the name (they're small and shiny, and there's no easily accessible symbol to refer to diamond-shapes on the keyboard). Rarely I've seen it used to describe the evolution stage of a card. As Thor has 3 evolutions, there's 3 respective number of stars that could refer to it. Unevolved: 5*, Evolved: 6*, Power Released: 7*

Only when discussing teamcost restricted battles would people refer to the teamcost of a card, but they would usually signify that by saying TC:13 etc.

Other than that, there's nothing significantly difficult to figure out on a card and how it's referred to, only thing I can think of is when the skill is maxed and you don't know the actual numerical value, but that varies from card to card.

Common Acronyms
Looking for Izanagi allies!
ID: 29,490,729
(05-03-2014, 06:51 PM)Nomivore Wrote: 6* does indeed refer to the amount of 'stars' beside the name (they're small and shiny, and there's no easily accessible symbol to refer to diamond-shapes on the keyboard). Rarely I've seen it used to describe the evolution stage of a card. As Thor has 3 evolutions, there's 3 respective number of stars that could refer to it. Unevolved: 5*, Evolved: 6*, Power Released: 7*

Only when discussing teamcost restricted battles would people refer to the teamcost of a card, but they would usually signify that by saying TC:13 etc.

Other than that, there's nothing significantly difficult to figure out on a card and how it's referred to, only thing I can think of is when the skill is maxed and you don't know the actual numerical value, but that varies from card to card.

Aha! Thankyou, that clears things up a lot. Smile

[Image: 58ccdfaf.jpg]

Guild: SG Buccaneers
What is "OP"
(02-23-2015, 07:22 PM)kidogo Wrote: What is "OP"

Depending on context, could be "overpowered" or "original post/poster".
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
(02-23-2015, 07:27 PM)aahlsy Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 07:22 PM)kidogo Wrote: What is "OP"

Depending on context, could be "overpowered" or "original post/poster".

I saw it in reference to a card...I guess its overpowered. "That card is OP" or "That deck is "OP"
 Life's a converter, Heart  it
May I know what is RBG stand for? I saw a lot of ppl discuss about this.
Red / Blue / Green
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
(02-24-2015, 07:17 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Red / Blue / Green

Thanks aahlsy Smile
Hello can someone please add the card name for these?  Thanks!  Smile

Babylons:
Light - 
Earth - 
Water - 
Fire - 
Dark -

Ethereal Dragons:
Light - 
Earth -