Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Common Acronyms
(10-01-2013, 03:59 AM)Ryotine Wrote: Addition since these fiends are kinda new:
The Fearless Warrior (W-Water)- Beowulf the Dragonslayer
The Merciless Fighter (F-Fire)- Achilles the Hero of Kloes
The Unfortunate Knight (E-Earth)- Diarmuid & the Great Spears
The Doubtful Samurai (L-Light)- Minamoto no Yoritomo
The Unjust Soldier (D-Dark)- Lu Bu the Warlord

I think the doubtful samurais evolved version is called minamoto no yoshitsune. I've also seen him refered to as yoshi a few times

In Game ID - 4259772
(10-01-2013, 12:49 PM)MooNChilD Wrote:

I think the doubtful samurais evolved version is called minamoto no yoshitsune. I've also seen him refered to as yoshi a few times

Just checked the Chinese Wiki and it says Yoshitsune. Thanks for the correction Smile

Btw, according to Wikipedia Yoritomo and Yoshitsune were brothers so quite naturally there would be confusion. (First-hand experience)

(10-01-2013, 12:49 PM)MooNChilD Wrote:

Whoops. Haha you're right

[Image: qxQrZYD.png]
Two acronyms I find very very funny and weird when I first came to this forum ...
that is the CN Gods & RCR.

no one uses CN as short form for Chinese as the correct short form is CHI or CH.
also RCR short for recovery ? (whos does all this short forms ?)
the correct and more friendly acronyms is REC
[Image: drakengardZero_zpsa40f394f.png]

ゼロ: 私が全ての姉妹を殺す. その後, ウタウタイ ノ チカラ ゼンブ オレ ダ モノ!!

Well done !

Please add:
A - Allay. the friend's monster you choose before starting a battle out of all your friends list. his and your L's LS implement the way your team fight.
CH - Convert (2) heart. Convert an element(s) to heart. e.g: a DM, GsoD convert Light stones to hearts.
DF - Dragon Follower. an evolved card of DS.
DM - Defense mode - card improve your team's defense HP >0. e.g: GsoD a CH.
Exp - Experience. for every battle (beside Trans battle style) you win, each stage give your account and every member of your team different amount of skill level Exp. see Level Up and Skill Level for more.
FM - Fight mode - card improve your team's attack. e.g: Bephomet a HC.
FP - Friends Points - for every Trans style battle or any other battle you win, you receive friends points. if your Allay is not your friend you receive 5 friends points, if your allay is your friend and you have not used it last 24 hours you receive 10 friends points. FP are used to draw FP cards.
Guild - Creating a Guild cost 20diamonds and 5Mil gold coins for players level 120+. when a Guild is created any players may request to join. the Guild Creator can accept limited number of members. Member of a Guild gain more Exp (for any non Trans style battles) and Gold (all battles) for battles they win. ALSO each win gives the Guild more Guild's Exp, when reached to max and enough Gold is donated to the Guild, the Guild creator can level up the Guild, once level up, the members gain even more Exp and Gold and 5 new players can join the guild. if you leave a guild you need to wait 24 hours before you can join another Guild. Members should donate Gold by each 100,000 gold coins become 100 Gold donation. members also can use other players at their Guild for battles, however, for that they receive only 5 friends points.
HC - Heart convertor - Convert a Heart stone to an element. e.g a FM, Bephomet.
L - Leader - First card at a team, his and your Allay monster's LS implement the way your team fight.
Level Up - way to advance at the game, your account level increase when you gain Exp by winning battles that are not Transmigration style battles. Once an account Exp reach the level limit your account is level upped and if your new level is even your stamina capacity increased by 1, if it's odd your TC increased by 1.
your monsters Leveled up by feeding them other monsters until they reach Level Max. then you might be able to Evolve them to a better monster.
LS - Leader Skill / Level Skill(see SL) - every card has a leader skill activate every CD, see card details for leader skill.
SL - Skill level (also LS) / Slave (A) Allay. skill level is another expression to the monster CD. SL gained by winning battles, each Stage of a battle advance your skill level, feeding monsters with SAME skill level might fast forward the skill level up. see "Skill level" threads about it.
Harpy will ensure a skill level up until monster reach Skill level max.
Skill Level Stages
SLV1 10
SLV2 16
SLV3 35
SLV4 85
SLV5 160
SLV6 463
SLV7 947
SLV8 2748
SLV9 5230
SLV10 8185
SLV11 11192
SLV12 14192 (estimated)
SLV13 17192 (estimated)
SLV14 20192 (estimated)
SLV15 23192 (estimated)
St - Stage / Stamina - Stage of a battle. Every battle has several stages, it's written before you choose to take a battle. every stage of a battle you win give Exp unless it's a Trans kind of battle.
TC - Team cost. you are limit to form a team with >= your team cost. some special battles limit that cost.
Turns - 1 movement of stones. if you form a 3 or more of a kind it's 1CD, if you did not form even 1x3 of a kind CD stays and your enemies CD advance.
Trans - Transmigration battle. a battle you can take once every day, cost 0 stamina. The team's monsters you will choose will NOT gain Exp

New born elves:
Yidhra http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Yidhra_the_Bubbling_Mermaid
Magness http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Magness_the_Dragonborn
Yvette http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Yvette_the_Butterfly
Marguerite http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Marguerite_the_Queen_Bee
Isabel http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Isabell_the_Black_Widow

Thanks !
Easy Transmigration50 Clear, Stat ARE NOT correct!
All Dragons are PR and AllMax Ame IV. HP ~20K
[Image: 0d8943f0.jpg]
Active player looking for Guild Lv13 Fill this form
♥My post helped? thank me by pressing blue icon below +1
Is it me or some terms up there are not widely used at all? I didnt see things like DM , CH before
Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
@MeMe

I agree with Username that many of your suggested contractions are not used much on the forums. However, I'll review the list after my tests which will finish in about a week and a bit, then I'll have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD!! yeah.

Sorry I could not help more, I hope I helped.
I bookmarked this thread so when I'll see more terms - I'll ask what they mean and try to update the thread.

Easy Transmigration50 Clear, Stat ARE NOT correct!
All Dragons are PR and AllMax Ame IV. HP ~20K
[Image: 0d8943f0.jpg]
Active player looking for Guild Lv13 Fill this form
♥My post helped? thank me by pressing blue icon below +1
Dude, remember to update with the Blood Fiends/Frightened Spirits and stuff.
The quantity of ones online reputation appears to matter now, LOL!
Updated :3
Mind you I don't particularly update myself on these things and it's hard to find a good source for the English translations.