Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming back need help
Hello everyone,
Havent played in 2 years or smth. 
https://imgur.com/a/26Ai6
This is all i have, pretty decent fire cards, but im lacking a good leader i think.
1)What should i level/pr first?
2)Whats the best possible team i can build right now i kinda only have mono fire team.
All help is greatly appretiated.
Thank you.

Mhh, let's see, good leaders you have right now are Pontos, pr Dumuzi, Vitual Rebirth Jackie, pr Dipankara, pr Barbara (but she only makes an earth dragon and beast team so not usable right now), VR Belle and VR Norse (once you get pr/vr Odin).
From those pr Dumuzi is good but has been left behind in the power creep, he also suffers against some complicated enemie skills so it is better to ignore him for now. Pontos is probably your easiest to acces leader right now, just evolve him and max him for a fun if somewhat luck reliant leader.
Both vr Jackie and vr Belle are great but resource intensive so maybe you could vr your pr Jackie if you have two demon pr mat lying around but I think you should prioritize pring Dipankara because you ally with pr Yang Jian and put both pr Medea and pr Circe and you get a powerfull fire and earth team where fire=earth, earth=fire but also fire, earth and heart runes dissolve when two runes of the same attribute are in contact instead of three runes making it have a lot of combos.

You probably already now this but divergent virtual rebirth Norse are great converters and the Norse gods now have feeders so it is probably worth to vr your Freyja and you can max your Tyr skill if it isn't max already! Just remember to feed it to the refined version if it is vred. The feeders are the second evolution of the demon imbeciles.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(09-05-2017, 12:05 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Mhh, let's see, good leaders you have right now are Pontos, pr Dumuzi, Vitual Rebirth Jackie, pr Dipankara, pr Barbara (but she only makes an earth dragon and beast team so not usable right now), VR Belle and VR Norse (once you get pr/vr Odin).
From those pr Dumuzi is good but has been left behind in the power creep, he also suffers against some complicated enemie skills so it is better to ignore him for now. Pontos is probably your easiest to acces leader right now, just evolve him and max him for a fun if somewhat luck reliant leader.
Both vr Jackie and vr Belle are great but resource intensive so maybe you could vr your pr Jackie if you have two demon pr mat lying around but I think you should prioritize pring Dipankara because you ally with pr Yang Jian and put both pr Medea and pr Circe and you get a powerfull fire and earth team where fire=earth, earth=fire but also fire, earth and heart runes dissolve when two runes of the same attribute are in contact instead of three runes making it have a lot of combos.

You probably already now this but divergent virtual rebirth Norse are great converters and the Norse gods now have feeders so it is probably worth to vr your Freyja and you can max your Tyr skill if it isn't max already! Just remember to feed it to the refined version if it is vred. The feeders are the second evolution of the demon imbeciles.

Thank you very much, will do as you recommend.

No problem, glad to help Smile

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.