Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comeback after 6 YEARS !!
[Image: 849e0e6b6acab5e16ac614bd1bf392b1.jpg]
Hello guys, after 6 years I played TOS, I dont have any idea with all the recent big changes. I also didnt know that there is no more EN version of TOS rather new Bilingual version. I also just discovered that we need to transfer our account to the new version. I did managed to do so and now I already gotten my old account back.

But can anyone willing to recruit me in a guild where there can teach me all these new big recent update? Because I lost my track on TOS long before all this new update, new cards, new strategy and etc. I hope you all willing to take me as your companion in play this whole new version of TOS again. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try not to make duplicate posts, it eats up space and doesn't really increase visibility anymore now that the forums aren't so active.

Feel free to join Kogarasumaru, guild ID 126802; we're level 19 (30% Coin and EXP bonus, 12% card leveling exp bonus) and have Discord and LINE groups for the guild that you can join. The general TOS English Discord server is where a lot of activity happens now, so you might head there for help too.

There's also the newbie guides on the official site that you can use as a refresher/update on some of the game mechanics and updates.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Thanks mate and sorry for making a double post. Not active? Wdym? Is it many people quitted already? . I already apply for your guild. I hope I can get on the track back again. About LINE , I got no problem in downloading and using the apps anyway. Thank you for your reply tho

Request accepted! Shoot me a PM if you want in on the guild LINE or Discord groups.

Forums are dying out as a means of community organization, people more commonly use Reddit or Discord for communities. TOS has a fairly active community on Facebook and the Bahamut Taiwanese forum as well.

If you want to ask for help with teams, the review site can generate a handy link to show people your inventory.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Thanks bruh..yeah, just saw that last night recently. Thanks for inviting me. I’ll pm you my SS later for my LINE ID.

Anyway, i see. So that prolly makes less player in forum already. Ya, I can see that too. No wonder all the post are from 2019 and below. I wanted to join those community but they are all spoke in Chinese and I couldn’t understand em.

Again, thanks for replying for my post ya. Looking forward to play with you guys.