Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chronos Gate Release May 2016
There is now pre registration for Android but the game is not out yet https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1729162647341521&substory_index=0&id=1682016095389510&refid=17&__tn__=%2As
It says that it is not available in my country Sad

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
In Germany too. I will get it on 1mobile app store

【Chronos Gate Official Release Arrangement】

The official version of Chronos Gate shall be released in the following regions/countries on the 24th of May (Tue) at 6pm: Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, and Macau. Celebration events will start on the 25th of May.

Chronos Gate shall be released ONLY in Hong Kong App Store and Google Play from the 19th of May (Thur) 6pm to the 23rd of May (Mon) 10pm for a non-wipe regional soft launch. The aim is to gather game data and run server trials. Game settings may be adjusted for the official release.

Soft launch content shall include:
i) Chapters 1 & 2 of the Main Story
ii) 9 series available in Timestone Summons:
- Daimyos
- Samurai Warriors
- Oriental Beauties
- Asgardian Gods
- Olympian Gods
- Ancient Youkais
- Ninjas
- Elder Dragons
- Hellborn Dragons

Chapters 1 - 5 of the Main Story shall be available in the official release. Two additional series, Shinto Gods and Fallen Angels, will be added to Timestone Summons.

❅All game data during soft launch, including Stage progress, acquired Heroes, Items, Inventory, Friends, Timestones, Coins, Rewards and Friends shall be kept in the official version.
❅All dates and times stated are Hong Kong Time (GMT +8).

to celebrate that... will we get anything free and cool in TOS? Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
A synergy would be nice but I dont expect that.
The players that signed up for the beta should get exclusive characters from Chronos Gate Big Grin
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
the game is out!

we can start playing with the soft launch  Big Grin
Already playing. Getvthe APK at apkpure.

No guild system atm ingame. But all is running good
It should be mentioned that the game can be changed to english in the options menu.

So, if I understand it right, there are no battle rounds for the active skills and the way to skill it up is using a specific number of same name skill?

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Is posible to bind our accounts?

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk