Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese/English account wanted
Wink 
Hi my account was lost along with my old Facebook account
I spent so much time on it with almost 2800+ days spent it was around level 500+
I'm wondering if there's any one who is able to give me a account with a lot of cards
Didn't want to start from scratch again

(05-23-2018, 01:46 PM)Scadex316 Wrote: Hi my account was lost along with my old Facebook account
I spent so much time on it with almost 2800+ days spent it was around level 500+
I'm wondering if there's any one who is able to give me a account with a lot of cards
Didn't want to start from scratch.
Is there no one left a level 200 and above is enough for me it doesn't matter if it's a english or chinese server account

Have you bothered in contacting customer support to see if they can restore your previous account in a new facebook binding?

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(05-25-2018, 02:00 PM)Oriceles Wrote: Have you bothered in contacting customer support to see if they can restore your previous account in a new facebook binding?

I did try it but they couldn't restore it for me the problem is it's already bind with a Facebook account 
(05-25-2018, 02:35 PM)Scadex316 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 02:00 PM)Oriceles Wrote: Have you bothered in contacting customer support to see if they can restore your previous account in a new facebook binding?

I did try it but they couldn't restore it for me the problem is it's already bind with a Facebook account 

And I forgot my Facebook account when I changed my phone and I don't remember the email or the password 
(05-25-2018, 02:38 PM)Scadex316 Wrote:

And I forgot my Facebook account when I changed my phone and I don't remember the email or the password 

But can you find your profile address or name?, if you can find it then you can move to Facebook customer support to try to recover the account. I'm trying to help you because I think it is quite hard to move from such advanced account.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(05-25-2018, 11:30 PM)Oriceles Wrote:

But can you find your profile address or name?, if you can find it then you can move to Facebook customer support to try to recover the account. I'm trying to help you because I think it is quite hard to move from such advanced account.

Yeah I do remember the Facebook name but the customer service wanted an email address or phone number or something but I forgot everything the email address and the phone number I changed it to a different number 
(05-26-2018, 01:44 PM)Scadex316 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 11:30 PM)Oriceles Wrote:

Yeah I do remember the Facebook name but the customer service wanted an email address or phone number or something but I forgot everything the email address and the phone number I changed it to a different number 

That's why I want a temporary account to play while I try to get the account back