Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chessia Team
So I recently maxed out my chessia but I have yet to form a team with it. I've seen many people with fire yan in their setup but as a f2p, it was obviously impossible for me to get it. So far I created a team that already beat the recent ultimate stage with ease, my team as follows: Chessia-VR Nezha-Medea-Ninurta-Cthugha-Chessia. I understand that Medea is important to all fire teams so that spot is fixed, Nezha can be by burst/convert but Ninurta and cthugha is there just for the time extension and bulk health/heart convert to counter the recent Ultimate stage. So question is, what do I fill the 2 empty spots with?

Fire Card List (All PR/Final Form unless stated)*Does not include useless biweekly cards
Chessia
Ninurta
Qiongqi
Princess Sarah
Diablo
Dipankara
Nezha
Skuld
Medea
Jackie
Cthugha
Boyciana (Non PR)
Metatron and Fire Counterpart (Both Underlvled)
Agarita (Underlvled)
Black Cat (Underlvled)
Red Skull-Erik (Underlvled)
Queen of Hearts (Underlvled)
Xi (non PR)
Tyr (non PR working on it)
Chong Lou (Underlvled)
Hephaetus (non PR working on it)
Amduscias aka horned king
Armstrong (non PR)
Ozma
Heimdallr (underlvled)
Zhuque
Cerberus
Fire Pala
Agatha (underlvled)
Poppy (non PR)
Achilles
Sean

Thanks in advance!!

these Fallen Halos rare leaders have unique leader skill... i dont have it, so dont know whats the good comp. but...

Chessia active is a converter. at CD8... 2 Chessia can convert every 4 turns... do you really need a converter in the team?
Fire rune has Heart effect... that Cthugha... better put convert to Fire than convert to Heart? and Chessia convert active, already produces Fire and Heart... lots of healing
if want to put in Nezha, maybe set to NVR form, the one that doesnt generate Heart... maybe?

i still dont know whats the good comp for Chessia Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Yeah Chessia doesn't seem to benefit from converters since she rewards you if you use other type of runestones .

If you are only looking for two spots? Heimdallr + PR Hephaestus would be my recommendation. Yes, Chessia already replaces heart runes, but she does so with random runes, Heimdallr will make sure that you always keep a healthy supply of your damage and healing rune, and PR Hephaestus trace will be very easy to keep up with that setup.

This setup wouldn't be flashy but instead a strong stream of damage.

For everyday use i would rather keep Medea, Heimdallr and Hephaestus as staples and use the 4th spot as the utility sub, Achilles, Sean, PR Skuld would make for nice subs depending if you need burst vs a water boss, quintuple shield, or need to get rid of a pesky puzzle shield/ignore a 2second round debuff.

Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
this is exactly my prob with chessia.  i run out of fire runes with no heimdallr so i have to pick a converter.  all my converters use hearts that are cd5.  so i have to look elsewhere.  got lyr but thats going to leave me with only 3 types.  i have doris, but all that investment for cd6 max nty.  i have an non max bigbang which would help leave some runes to max but the card is a little dated and has human stats.  i wish i had fire pisces.  i have nezha but dont need hearts and lose same as my heart converters.

i have come to accept 3 other members:
seth for hp
medea for toggle
sean for burst

but missing is a converter.  i sometimes do 7 or 8 initial combos without a fire attk.  maybe a fire swedge will come along and change my mind.
(12-05-2016, 06:20 AM)jtsmith Wrote: this is exactly my prob with chessia.  i run out of fire runes with no heimdallr so i have to pick a converter.  all my converters use hearts that are cd5.  so i have to look elsewhere.  got lyr but thats going to leave me with only 3 types.  i have doris, but all that investment for cd6 max nty.  i have an non max bigbang which would help leave some runes to max but the card is a little dated and has human stats.  i wish i had fire pisces.  i have nezha but dont need hearts and lose same as my heart converters.

seth for hp
medea for toggle
sean for burst

but missing is a converter.  i sometimes do 7 or 8 initial combos without a fire attk.  maybe a fire swedge will come along and change my mind.

I'm pretty sure Heart is considered a color, as Chessia's skill will not be as beneficial if it only has 3, personally I use LYR too
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(12-05-2016, 06:20 AM)jtsmith Wrote: this is exactly my prob with chessia.  i run out of fire runes with no heimdallr so i have to pick a converter.  all my converters use hearts that are cd5.  so i have to look elsewhere.  got lyr but thats going to leave me with only 3 types.  i have doris, but all that investment for cd6 max nty.  i have an non max bigbang which would help leave some runes to max but the card is a little dated and has human stats.  i wish i had fire pisces.  i have nezha but dont need hearts and lose same as my heart converters.

seth for hp
medea for toggle
sean for burst

Actually when Nezha is VRed it can convert into enchant fire and removes the heart convert
Thats why I use it as a convert
You can use ozma if you have her maxed.
Very good card for fire team. 8cd booster and convert after you atk, good for next enemy or buy you 1 more turn if you fail to kill.
Seth good for hp and have good active.
My trans clearing cessia team.
Cessia, medea, rococo, seth, ozma, cessia.