Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my monos?? Light and dark

This two decks are my light monos and dark mono? I don't have Loki for my dark unfortunately Sad I just want to ask which deck is better now? I'm not talking about higher damage or anything but which deck can more easily clear grandmaster stages or some soulmaster stages as well. I know light had better recovery control but my dark has higher better damage. (I think LOL) is this true? Just started to train my dark mono abit and wondering if it is worth it. Hope any pros can help me Smile

Edit: Im planning to get felix at next week's event. Gonna sub for dark golem

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

[Image: 1e38b704.jpg]
Can you list out other cards you have for light and dark? I main Light mono so I might be able to help you, and there are many mono dark experts here on this Forum that can help you too Big Grin

But for now, I'd say your mono dark looks pretty good to clear some grandmaster stages after you replace dark golem with Felix the cat. You should be able to clear some soulmaster stages too if you can max your cd for Gemini and Alma, and also PR your Endor. Of course it will be very good if you can draw a Loki. I may be wrong though, I'm not an expert in mono dark Tongue

(05-30-2014, 04:35 AM)attanond Wrote: Can you list out other cards you have for light and dark? I main Light mono so I might be able to help you, and there are many mono dark experts here on this Forum that can help you too Big Grin

But for now, I'd say your mono dark looks pretty good to clear some grandmaster stages after you replace dark golem with Felix the cat. You should be able to clear some soulmaster stages too if you can max your cd for Gemini and Alma, and also PR your Endor. Of course it will be very good if you can draw a Loki. I may be wrong though, I'm not an expert in mono dark Tongue

Actually that's all I have for light cards besides idun hehe.. for dark I have gsod, isabell, pkod, valkyrie. I can PR my endor as soon she reaches 90++ and I also wan to ameliorate her to the max level too. I have 3 harpys ready for alma Smile

(05-30-2014, 04:39 AM)shadowdan Wrote:
(05-30-2014, 04:35 AM)attanond Wrote: Can you list out other cards you have for light and dark? I main Light mono so I might be able to help you, and there are many mono dark experts here on this Forum that can help you too Big Grin

Actually that's all I have for light cards besides idun hehe.. for dark I have gsod, isabell, pkod, valkyrie. I can PR my endor as soon she reaches 90++ and I also wan to ameliorate her to the max level too. I have 3 harpys ready for alma Smile

It's good that you also have Isabelle because she can be an important utility card in some soulmaster battles! Big Grin. And yeah, I think you can stick with your mono dark for now. Just keep playing, save up diamonds and draw on dark week that have Loki or draw on special event week and you'll eventually be able to make an even better team! Cheers Big Grin
Yes, please post your other cards here.

I would chose the mono light one as I do not call the dark starter the best option to lead a mono dark if you have alternatives.
Your light deck could finally be good. You should ally your team with another Persephone as a helper.

Also have a look at this:
--> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Light-Mono-Deck-Guide

EDITED:
I would try to replace the light golem as soon as you have a better card and also the light dragon spiritor as he does not profit that much from Persephone's recovery boost as he is a dragon. Doubtful Samurai/Minamoto would be perfect for this deck as he is 1.) a converter that allows you to convert runes for attacking (1. part of Persephone's leader skill) as well as he gives you heart runes for healing (2. part of Persephone's leader skill) and in addition he is a fiend = high attack and recovery (trade-off for low hp). You should try to draw him in a light week with increased chances of drawing him from a diamond seal.
Ally: Artemis
~ Every ally is a welcome friend! ~

[Image: vy39wth9.png]

Guild 2378: 'Nightingale' ~ 'We are waiting to hear your voice in our halls'
(05-30-2014, 04:49 AM)Galdain Wrote: Yes, please post your other cards here.

I would chose the mono light one as I do not call the dark starter the best option to lead a mono dark if you have alternatives.
Your light deck could finally be good. You should ally your team with another Persephone as a helper.

Also have a look at this:
--> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Light-Mono-Deck-Guide

Although my light has a better leader, imo my dark mono members are better than my light members. I lack loki and I will surely miss him in the tougher battles but I think my dark mono can handle most stages. Its just my opinion though. Whatcha think?

I have no other light cards besides dragons and beast.
For dark I have gsod, isabell, pkod, valkyrie and the dark bulldog
The dark one looks very good ... but you miss a good leader. Maybe you can try your luck as this week the chance for dark cards is increased.

I have got the same problem with my water mono: really stong high leveled cards but no leader (Molly is not good enough).
Ally: Artemis
~ Every ally is a welcome friend! ~

[Image: vy39wth9.png]

Guild 2378: 'Nightingale' ~ 'We are waiting to hear your voice in our halls'
(05-30-2014, 05:01 AM)Galdain Wrote: The dark one looks very good ... but you miss a good leader. Maybe you can try your luck as this week the chance for dark cards is increased.

Did 4 draws, got the green egg, idun, light golem, and the dark bulldog Sad MH simply doesn't want me to get a Norse card