Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “The Infinite Coliseum” Nov 7 (Mon) - Nov 13 (Sun)
trigger the reward process? so... just do a 10 stamina, 1* achievement will do? for 1 stamina refill... very cool with that Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(11-07-2016, 05:27 PM)rxwing Wrote: trigger the reward process? so... just do a 10 stamina, 1* achievement will do? for 1 stamina refill... very cool with that Big Grin

Does it have to be an achievement we hadn't already completed?  Looks like I did all of them last time...

(11-08-2016, 09:16 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 05:27 PM)rxwing Wrote: trigger the reward process? so... just do a 10 stamina, 1* achievement will do? for 1 stamina refill... very cool with that Big Grin

Does it have to be an achievement we hadn't already completed?  Looks like I did all of them last time...

did all the achievements on previous rotation? then have nothing to do with this bug. just happily accept the compensation Big Grin

(11-08-2016, 01:17 PM)rxwing Wrote: did all the achievements on previous rotation? then have nothing to do with this bug. just happily accept the compensation Big Grin

Oh, thanks, I must have misread.  I thought you had to complete an achievement to get the compensation 
(11-08-2016, 10:41 PM)caius76 Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 01:17 PM)rxwing Wrote: did all the achievements on previous rotation? then have nothing to do with this bug. just happily accept the compensation Big Grin

Oh, thanks, I must have misread.  I thought you had to complete an achievement to get the compensation 

if did the achievement during the bug period, need to do at least 1 of the achievement again to trigger/get the reward.
all will get the stamina refill compensation regardless Smile
hastur, yay, the only SM i don't have. The last time he went i was a noob.
I'm from Spain, so excuse my language mistakes, "beaches" Big Grin
[Image: 345o7c0.png] 

Regular allies> all max PR nidoggh, all max Yog-sothoth, all max Pr giemsa, all max PR artemis, all max beelzebub.

I ally the most common ally in SM and farmable weeklys.
(11-10-2016, 04:44 AM)agatio Wrote: hastur, yay, the only SM i don't have. The last time he went i was a noob.

Same. Last time I had a chance I got intoo late and TOS updated to Odin and I missed it.
got lucky with Skuld and Idun farming
1 Skuld SLv7 bonus to SLv10 wow. this one for 'future' Daji
1 Idun SLv7 bonus to SLv10 as well??? my star is shining. 1 dime refill, hope for another Idun... nope 2nd Idun no bonus from SLv7 to SLv8

PR Brynhildr: SLv10, need another copy, with 'normal' feeder
PR Skuld: SLv7 62% to SLv8. decide to Harpy this one. too rush to make another one.
PR Urd: All Max... not long after MH buffed the HP... 5 Harpies, 5 mini MH, numerous BH and grind
PR Verthandi: been with me since very beginning, SLv11 70% to SLv12

why even farm Idun... like this series and Armored Paladin. just personal preference. hope 'one day' will have All Max all of them
already All Max all 5 Starters though Big Grin

and decide not to farm JO...
(11-10-2016, 05:46 PM)rxwing Wrote: got lucky with Skuld and Idun farming
1 Skuld SLv7 bonus to SLv10 wow. this one for 'future' Daji
1 Idun SLv7 bonus to SLv10 as well??? my star is shining. 1 dime refill, hope for another Idun... nope 2nd Idun no bonus from SLv7 to SLv8

PR Brynhildr: SLv10, need another copy, with 'normal' feeder
PR Skuld: SLv7 62% to SLv8. decide to Harpy this one. too rush to make another one.
PR Urd: All Max... not long after MH buffed the HP... 5 Harpies, 5 mini MH, numerous BH and grind
PR Verthandi: been with me since very beginning, SLv11 70% to SLv12

why even farm Idun... like this series and Armored Paladin. just personal preference. hope 'one day' will have All Max all of them
already All Max all 5 Starters though Big Grin

and decide not to farm JO...
Since skill 5, I have only gotten 1 lucky skill up on Urd. I've fed so many to her it's unreal. I started with 3 that were skill 5 with baby harpy. I grinded a skill 7 mini madhead previously (I figured I'd put him in a soul farming team or any other team that didn't need a lot of firepower). Fed 2 skill 5 and the mini to the evolved not pr one and got skill 7. Ran battle, fed 5 at a time: Skill 8, skill 9, 10, 12, 13. I've stopped here. Mainly because I'm pissed about the skill leveling.

Haven't done any others

I'm actually getting tired of playing and spending more time on mobius final fantasy. Hate to see all the money I spent on the game going down the drain, at least most was Google rewards.
(11-11-2016, 06:58 AM)evilvoice Wrote: Since skill 5, I have only gotten 1 lucky skill up on Urd. I've fed so many to her it's unreal. I started with 3 that were skill 5 with baby harpy. I grinded a skill 7 mini madhead previously (I figured I'd put him in a soul farming team or any other team that didn't need a lot of firepower). Fed 2 skill 5 and the mini to the evolved not pr one and got skill 7. Ran battle, fed 5 at a time:  Skill 8, skill 9, 10, 12, 13. I've stopped here. Mainly because I'm pissed about the skill leveling.

Haven't done any others

I'm actually getting tired of playing and spending more time on mobius final fantasy. Hate to see all the money I spent on the game going down the drain, at least most was Google rewards.

the skill leveling... all are random luck. like the final rotation of XY sm, i farmed 3 of them. if not wrong 2 of them no bonus all the way to SLv15. but this Skuld and Idun darn lucky... 1 SLv is 1 million coins and 150 stamina... Smile

think need to let go some stuffs... cant have it all. like current events, if they are not overlap each other, surely i'll farm JO card, Metatron + Fire fusion, Fate Sisters. but all in same time... will do Fate Sisters first and see whats next week sm is... if this going on, i'll let my dime reserve do the talking. heck with whatever good sm coming, if dimes low, no farm. no need whole cards afterall... 83 dime-draws and since Jan till now only gave up 1 sm, the Maskman due to low dime didnt want to keep trying. had the cards of the team they used to clear it...

that Urd i grinded and some BH till SLv8. then 5 mini MH same skill to SLv9 and BH 200% spent most of it to SLv this Urd to SLv10 and ZLE. then Harpy from SLv11 to SLv15