Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “The Infinite Coliseum” Nov 7 (Mon) - Nov 13 (Sun)
TL;DR
1. 5 daily dimes
2. Coliseum event: http://bit.ly/2ffcCRe
3. Metatron/Hastur SM
4. Weekend Stam refill
5. Greatly increase in getting Chessia/Satan/Abraham on Nov 11
6. Angeloid Biweeklies
7. Bonus Stamina on Mon/Tue and Wed/Thu
8. Increase drop rate of token in Hunterville Story Stages

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Nov 7 (Mon) – Nov 11 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Coliseum Event “The Bloodied Deadwood”
Time: Nov 7 (Mon) – Nov 20 (Sun)
The open of “Coliseum” is going to bring you brand new challenges and prizes! Summoners, ready for battles!
For details: http://bit.ly/2ffcCRe

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “Wings of Power” and “The Unspeakable Yellow Sign”
Time: Nov 11 (Fri) 22:00 – Nov 13 (Sat) 23:59

Re-opened Stages include:
“Wings of Power”
“The Unspeakable Yellow Sign”

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: Nov 12 (Sat) – Nov 13 (Sun)

* Important:
Log in on Nov 12 (Sat) or Nov 13 (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Nov 13 (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event “The Date with Fallen Halo”
Time: Nov 11 (Fri)
Dramatically higher chance to summon “Abraham”,”Chessia” and “Satan” in “League of Broken Wings” during the event period.

★ 6th Event: The Return of “Angeloids the Missing Feathers”
Time: Nov 7 (Mon) – Nov 20 (Sun)
All Stages of “Mind-controlling Angeloid” will be re-open at the same time during the event period. Summoners might have a higher chance to obtain the “Angeloids the Missing Feathers” series.

Re-opened Stages include:
“Mind-controlling Angeloid – Water”
“Mind-controlling Angeloid – Fire”
“Mind-controlling Angeloid – Earth”
“Mind-controlling Angeloid – Light”
“Mind-controlling Angeloid – Dark”

* All characters from “Angeloids the Missing Feathers” series are granted Dual Max Bonus!

★ 7th Event: Bonus Stamina
1st Bonus Period: Nov 7 (Mon) – Nov 8 (Tue)
2nd Bonus Period: Nov 9 (Wed) – Nov 10 (Thu)
Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to restore Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The rewarded Stamina Refill will never expire). A total of 2 Stamina Refills can be obtained.

Example: When you use Diamond to restore Stamina on Nov 7 (Mon), you will receive 1 Stamina Refill from the 1st Bonus Period. If you use Diamond to restore on Nov 8 (Tue) again, you will NOT receive the reward for a second time. If you use Diamond to restore Stamina on Nov 9 (Wed), you will receive another Stamina Refill from the 2nd Bonus Period.

★ 8th Event: Higher Item Drop Rate in “Ruins of Hunterville”
Time: Nov 7 (Mon) – Nov 13 (Sun)
The item drop rate in all stages of “Ruins of Hunterville” will be increased during the event period.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Metatron and angeloid again?
When is zeus?

yea... why Metatron agian...
actually i've grinded the CD to 7 and now is the Fire card i'm leveling. thought might be good to play with.

but since that darn Diablo and double ML farming, my dimes never back to 100...
last week Ed, and 5 dimes draw, till Sunday reward 83... havent claimed 15 stamina Hunterville...

even considered to farm only Idun... and a SLv10 Skuld for 'future' Daji. just Harpy the PR Skuld... and that 4.5 Coliseum leader... darn :/

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
cant wait for Monday Coliseum. want to know how likely to farm that card. JO maybe i average 15% a run?
want to see 30 Stamina a run... what score for 30 Stamina
something not right... Angeloid biweekly... press the Achievement button... only shows criteria, no reward.
all stages i did till 9*. tried one of the stage make it 12*... didnt got the dime reward??? 12* should be another 1 dime reward.
(11-07-2016, 02:58 AM)rxwing Wrote: something not right... Angeloid biweekly... press the Achievement button... only shows criteria, no reward.
all stages i did till 9*. tried one of the stage make it 12*... didnt got the dime reward??? 12* should be another 1 dime reward.

You're right, they forgot to add the rewards for these stages. There are only rewards for the infinite transmigration and the new fire bi-weekly.
(11-07-2016, 03:14 AM)joetjef Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 02:58 AM)rxwing Wrote: something not right... Angeloid biweekly... press the Achievement button... only shows criteria, no reward.

You're right, they forgot to add the rewards for these stages. There are only rewards for the infinite transmigration and the new fire bi-weekly.

so lower star achievements as well? think the most important reward is the 6* DC.
have cleared all attr till 9* so i can only try 12*
hope they'll add the rewards back... with compensation Big Grin
I have a feeling that MH will only compensate 1 diamond for this issue.

I do not think that they have an easy way to track and compensate for those that clear the achievements but did not get the reward. I could be wrong thou.
yea i'm not sure MH can trace the progress either...
but my 9* to 12* is Extra stage. so at least 2 runs at 40 stamina each. and the right for 1 dime reward while others might have claimed it.
They fixed the issue and you need to play a one of the stages and that will trigger the reward process. So you won't miss out on any rewards.

A stamina refill will be distributed as compensation.

Source http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/12119