Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Subdue the Demigod” 12 Jun, 2017
Celebration Events “Subdue the Demigod”

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Jun 12 (Mon) – Jun 16 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Special Event “The Mystique of Ancient Dragon Power”
Time: Jun 14 (Wed) & Jun 18 (Sun)
Rare 3-Star Crafts will show up more frequently in “Crafting Day”. Hurry up if you want to forge the strongest Dragon Craft that fits your need!

★ 3rd Event: New Ultimate Stage “The Epic Champion”
Time: Jun 16 (Fri) 22:00 – Jun 18 (Sun) 23:59
The youngster, Ferocious Lion of Gloom – Gilgamesh, from the other world has started another wave of endless attack for his revenge! Get ready for the coming fierce attack!

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: Jun 13 (Tue) – Jun 14 (Wed) ; Jun 17 (Sat) – Jun 18 (Sun)

* Important:
Log in on Jun 13 (Tue) or Jun 14 (Wed) to receive the First Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”; Log in on Jun 17 (Sat) or Jun 18 (Sun) to receive the Second Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
The First Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Jun 14 (Wed) ; The Second Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Jun 18 (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Diamond Seal Event “Binate Emblems”
Time: Jun 16 (Fri) – Jun 18 (Sun)
You will receive a free Diamond Seal “Shogun Emblems” Card Draw Opportunity when you draw card from “Shogun Emblems” for the FIRST time during the event period!

★ 6th Event: Friend Point Seal Event
Time: Jun 17 (Sat) – Jun 18 (Sun)
Lack Baby Harpy? The time has come for all of you to catch the important Baby Harpy and get ready for the coming new Version!

★ 7th Event: Special Event “Dear Father”
Time: Jun 18 (Sun) – Jun 22 (Thu)
Father’s Day has arrived! Remember to show your father your love and respect!

* One-off Stage

★ 8th Event: Item drop rate increased in “Asgard the Sanctified City”
Time: Jun 12 (Mon) – Jun 18 (Sun)
The time to clear all EXTRA Stages in “Asgard the Sanctified City” has come! In the event period, item drop rate in “Asgard the Sanctified City” will be increased! Get ready and start the battle!

fake edit:
I'm still mostly without stable internet and that is why some weeks I miss the updates altogether, hopefully it should be fixed in the next week, hopefully... 

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
hahahaha Sengoku is so terrible that they are doing a 2x1 promotion Tongue... they need to fix the cards if they want people to spend dimes on them.

Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
dang it... i just made 1 draw 1-2 days ago... got dupe Komatsuhime. save me 2 Harpies though.
thought to draw so can prepare the feeder before the shop gone... :/

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(06-09-2017, 11:20 PM)Revdarian Wrote: hahahaha Sengoku is so terrible that they are doing a 2x1 promotion Tongue... they need to fix the cards if they want people to spend dimes on them.

What?  Nobunaga, hideyoshi not so good?  Honda not worth leveling?  Sure the other cards stink but u can't rly say any other series has good base cards.

Maybe zhugeliang of 3k is useful.  The others are not very good for most series.

Oh btw welcome back, thx for continued news update and ur awesome.
(06-09-2017, 11:56 PM)rxwing Wrote: dang it... i just made 1 draw 1-2 days ago... got dupe Komatsuhime. save me 2 Harpies though.
thought to draw so can prepare the feeder before the shop gone... :/

I actually like all the promos so am looking to get more copies to save harpies.  An extra copy of nobunaga and hideyoshi are useful for their active.  Cd reduction for hideyoshi team works with copies which is nice.

Am hoping they do this ending promo for all new series.
uh the cards on the other series were at least useful, here not so much, not to say not at all, honestly this is among the worst series. 

Honda is a slight damage buff over other light /water leaders, his best thing is that he allows you to ally any other leader (if you don't mind the slight lesser damage from the multipliers). 

Hideyoshi was outgunned in no time by uncle tuu by 2.25x more max dmg plus the uncle has no team restriction. The CD 1 convert is nice but the lack of utility among earth humans can be your undoing. 

Nobunaga is nice but well  that is expected of the rarest card of the series. 

So yes, I'll stand by my statement, Sengoku stinks, and I'm not the only one that thinks so.