Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Rains Blood in the Realm” 17 Jul, 2017
Celebration Events “Rains Blood in the Realm”
★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Jul 17 (Mon) – Jul 21 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: New Nightmare Stage “The God of Doom”
Time: Jul 21 (Fri) 22:00 – Jul 25 (Tue) 23:59
The God that destroys everything has arrived the Realm. Can you save everyone from the disaster and stop him from further invading and destroying the Realm?

* You will receive “Harpy” x1 if you complete the Stage for the first time!

★ 3rd Event: Source of Victory
Time: Jul 22 (Sat) – Jul 23 (Sun)
* Important:
Log in on Jul 22 (Sat) or Jul 23 (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Jul 23 (Sun).

★ 4th Event: Diamond Seal Event “Elegance of Elements”
Time: Jul 19 (Wed) – Jul 23 (Sun)
The time has come and 5 chosen Warriors have stepped up and waiting for your command! Bring them into your team!
During the event period, you will receive “Madhead” x1 for your first Draw Card from the Diamond Seal.
In addition, if you draw the Specific Character on the day his/her rate increased for the first time, the Active Skill level of the Warrior will be 10! For example, if you draw “Princess of Troy” on Jul 19 for the first time, her Active Skill level will be 10. But if you draw “Princess of Troy” for the second time on Jul 19 or Jul 20, her active Skill will not be level 10.

Arrangement for higher chance to summon the chosen Warriors
Jul 19 (Wed) – 5-Star “Princess of Troy”
Jul 20 (Thu) – 5-Star “Princess of Kolchis”
Jul 21 (Fri) – 5-Star “The Queen of Sarmatians”
Jul 22 (Sat) – 5-Star “Modi & Magni”
Jul 23 (Sun) – 5-Star “Sunnie”

★ 5th Event: Special Mission “Blazing Souls of Battles”
Time: Jul 10 (Mon) – Jul 16 (Sun)
Lack Soulstones to level-up your team? Time to harvest some Soulstones and get your team ready for more challenges ahead!

Stage available:
“Burning Souls of Battles”
★ 6th Event: Special Event “The Creator on Omikoshi”
Time: Jul 21 (Fri) – Jul 25 (Tue)
The most popular Earth Attribute Character, Izanagi, has got his Outfit! Let’s welcome the King and collect the new Outfit!

★ 7th Event: Higher Chance to have “Brilliant” and “Perfect”!
Time: Jul 10 (Mon) – Jul 16 (Sun)
You will easily have “Brilliant” and “Perfect” when you level-up your partners during the event period! Time to get your team ready for the battle!

fakee edit:

aaaargh another draw event yet not the black card... will they seriously wait to august for the mayan calendar card? Undecided

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
MH That is a first. Nightmare stage without ultimate stage.

(07-15-2017, 11:15 AM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: MH That is a first. Nightmare stage without ultimate stage.

every sm is a nightmare stage now.  every rd revives itself and has 40m hp 20k attk.  to counter this mh has released cards with slight increases in hp and attk.  these ppl are not smart.

the only good part is that the new sm cards suck so u dont need to bother with them.   the weekly cards and other gifts are more important until someone fires the ppl that make this new crap up.

hmm... dun hav Medea and Cassandra... 200 dimes... Medea? Cassandra? black card? and Chinese Fb they mention version 14.... my dimes....
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
150= black card almost for sure, and you should be making 13+ per week... go grab them bro, you will enjoy them a lot Big Grin
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(07-17-2017, 03:43 AM)rxwing Wrote: hmm... dun hav Medea and Cassandra... 200 dimes... Medea? Cassandra? black card? and Chinese Fb they mention version 14.... my dimes....

I'd rather save up for black card. Might draw one of them in the 10+ so who knows. I'm tempted to draw for Cass though... maybe just one draw...
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(07-17-2017, 08:10 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 03:43 AM)rxwing Wrote: hmm... dun hav Medea and Cassandra... 200 dimes... Medea? Cassandra? black card? and Chinese Fb they mention version 14.... my dimes....

I'd rather save up for black card. Might draw one of them in the 10+ so who knows. I'm tempted to draw for Cass though... maybe just one draw...

f2p lately. so those 200+ dimes took long time to save. but next week will get 10 dimes from every 50th days login, with arena dimes... next week dimes should reach 240+ but the coming weekend harder than hell sm duno how many dimes for it.

and not gonna use it on leader type black card.... take a look at Water and Fire YanXi, which one is better now. if give up this '200%' for Medea Cass and next black card turns out to be leader type... Maya seems leader type. but it's also true that when 'one day' drawing black card will get Medea/Cass in the process.... duno... will see.... Sad
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(07-17-2017, 08:10 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote:

Same, I'll probably do one draw for Cass, and save the rest for black card. Anyway it's a free Madhead too...
ID 67264188
Want: Diaochan, Marionette Tsukuyomi, YYS and YSC
Allies: YSC, YYS, Ophiuchus, PR Loki l91, PR Ra, PR Idun,  6* Poseidon IV l99, Honda, PR Yangjian l93
I accept all active players. Can change allies when requested.
(07-15-2017, 11:55 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 11:15 AM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: MH That is a first. Nightmare stage without ultimate stage.

every sm is a nightmare stage now.  every rd revives itself and has 40m hp 20k attk.  to counter this mh has released cards with slight increases in hp and attk.  these ppl are not smart.

the only good part is that the new sm cards suck so u dont need to bother with them.   the weekly cards and other gifts are more important until someone fires the ppl that make this new crap up.

You might want to re-look at the card again. Converter + mini-burst at CD 6, stats are good.

Dark God

7*, TC 32
4716 HP
1880 ATK
371 REC
Active: Explode all of a chosen type of runes and drop Enchanted Dark runes. For 1 turn, Self ATK x5. (Min CD 6)
Card is good for sure
I hope MH don't change the trend to super hard SM
As someone said power creep is not ready yet to this type of SM/NM, only few people will farm this card...
Btw super frustrating last serie can't even pass new SM and NM..
I think we will see a lot of power creep with new 14 update, at latest I hope cuz we need it
Looking for friends, I got 50 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Guild: Phoenix Force
Regular ally: Sunlight of Hyuga - Amaterasu
I got almost any cards in the game if you need an ally just ask!