Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Moon of Evil Slash” Dec 12 (Mon) – Dec 18 (Sun)
TL;DR
1. 5 daily dimes
2. New Haunted Objects series
3. New Elf SM
4. Stam refill on Sat-Sun
5. One off stage with Medea Costume as reward?
6. Demon Dragon Biweekly return
7. Increase chances of Baby Harpy in FPS on Sat-Sun

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Dec 12 (Mon) – Dec 16 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Brand new “Haunted Objects” series
Life will never end – it simply presents with different forms. The presence of these endless lives is strong to be felt, especially when the soul has so much energy and determination. Maybe they have some bold stories or past to tell? But be careful, it could be very dangerous!
1st Battle: “Possession of Dark Matters – Fire”
Time: Dec 12 (Mon) – Dec 25 (Sun)

Note:
1. Elite Stage is available in the “Haunted Objects” series with guaranteed drop of the Boss after Summoner has cleared the Stage.
2. Elite Stage of “Possession of Dark Matters – Fire” will be available for Summoner who cleared Extra Stage and obtained “Umbrella of Bloody Tears”. (Please be noted that there will be no achievements and ranking for Elite Stage).
3. Reward for Specific Clear Times of Biweekly Missions can be obtained from “Haunted Objects” series Biweekly Missions.

★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “The Dirge of Triumph”
Time: Dec 16 (Sun) 22:00 – Dec 18 (Sun) 23:59
No one can claim to be the strongest in the world – there is only the stronger one who takes the pride and honor. The brave will never be stopped from the journey of pursuing strength and power! Join them and acquire the essence of war!

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: Dec 17 (Sat) – Dec 18 (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x 1! (Please be reminded that this Stamina Refill must be used during the event period)

★ 5th Event: Special Event “Gown of the Ghost”
Time: Dec 12 (Mon) – Dec 18 (Sun)
Attention! It is time to find out the brand new outfit series! The first model has arrived, displaying the beauty of traditional style! You will definitely be attracted by the enchanting outfit!

* One-off Stage
* Summoners can collect the Stage Clearance Rewards in “Community” → “Reward” after re-logging in to the game.

★ 6th Event: Return of “Demonic Dragons” Series
Time: Dec 12 (Mon) – Jan 1 (Sun)
Their strengths make them a threat to the people near the Realm! Can Summoners stop them from further destroying the peaceful land and attain the power of “Demonic Dragons” from the Demons?

Opened Stages include:
“Intention of the Inviter – Water”
“Underlying Danger of the Invitation – Fire”
“Searching for the Inviter – Earth”
“Almost Arriving the Destination – Light”
“Meeting the Inviter – Dark”

★ 7th Event: Friend Point Seal Card Draw Event
Time: Dec 17 (Sat) – Dec 18 (Sun)
200% increased chance to summon “Baby Harpy” from Friend Point Seal Card Draw! Store some friend points and wait for the weekend to collect as many baby harpies as you can! Good luck!

I am obviously going to farm Light Demon dragon for my Bee ML team, but otherwise not that special. finally get to draw with over 40k FPS lol, Medea costume looks sick Big Grin

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Demonic Dragon... again? i'm waiting for Cyborg companions biweekly. Demonic Dragon is the biweekly i farm most. Water, Light, Dark already dual max. didn't farm Earth coz didn't expect to be able to form a Barbara team. now can form it... but maybe won't farm as well due to Paladins farming. think Barbara and Wukong team CD not so priority...

checked leader board... guess i've done 9* achievement... 12* achievement is for 100 souls which the Extra usually requires 2 runs... 40x2 stamina... on weekend 45x2 stamina souls battle i can get 140 souls. so tge coming 2 weeks can really focus the stamina to farm Paladins Big Grin

that Baby Harpies 200%... great Smile
the recent sign in reward Ra and this JO card need to get SLv8 soon.
then 4 Harpies for Ra
this JO... got 5 cards and 2 Harpies so far. if manage to get 30 completions, another 1 card and 1 Harpy. so 1 base card, 5 SLv up, 3 Harpies... if really want to max the skill... lets see it this way... this JO 'never happens'... what got from this JO will 'contribute' back to the JO card... so 5 cards for 1 SLv up if no bonus, and 3 Harpies... a Earth Beast at max skill... and assume this JO 'never happens', no rewards from it... not bad Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Yes!! Finally a baby harpy FP event. Missed the last time it came so unused FP accumulates till over 80k(I never draws FP outside of baby harpy event lol).

Not sure if want to farm the new biweeklies. Seems like a worse BigBang outside of Norse and Blood Fiend teams. Demonic Dragons, just gonna farm Dark for niche. Since I already have Kejourou, no need for Light ones.

BTW is the costume stage is for Medea only? No info for Satan costume?

from Wikia...
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki

next weekend sm is Nidhogg...

Queen of Hearts and Robert sm added to purchase stage??? [email protected]#$%^&*
i was so swear that i dont want to farm from there after Norms and Paladins over.
1 Gold runs even cant net 500k and one sm entry 500k... thats 100+ stamina for 1 run... though i really expect the arrival of Robert... think i'll just let Blood Fiend and Robert die... dont want to farm sm from there. unless it stays there forever and when have extra gold, farm few extra copies anytime i like...
dang... i've been refreshing tos en site forever for next week biweekly. still none. but the cn site already there. urband legend. seems will last for whole january. time to farm blue infant for my sera.
want to share this... just put in this thread i think...
new year 2017...
1st Jan free draw... dupe Tuchigumo, while the day before just fed 4 Harpies and amel i to iv...
2nd Jan free draw... another dupe Aloha...??? save me 2 Harpies though
3rd Jan 3Kingdom free draw... was anticipated for a dupe LiuBei... only drew once before and got LiuBei.... pulled and Sun Quan pop up... not bad, Sun Quan and Qiao Sisyters i want them most after of coz GuanYu, CaoCao, LuBu. thing is... i forgot to yell CaoCao when drawing :/

today... still 3rd of Jan... dimes good... was at 105 dimes... at last, reaching 100 dimes agian, after that Diablo and 2 ML back to back weekend farming. hesitating whether to draw. got impression bad luck in drawing this 2017... then think... heck, if life throw free shit to you. use your own afford (dimes) to draw it. Water week. hope for a Water leader. made the draw... Nezha!!! yohooo. my 88th dime-draws. or... MH side have bug and think this is Chinese 'New Year'? this is 2017 New Year btw Big Grin

2nd JTTW... 1st one AoGuang All Max long time ago. Nezha good, can fasten ss battle. and my Fire department needs more converters. great Big Grin
This has officially become Rxwing's Weekly Blog! Big Grin

Speaking of draws, still wanting that Qiao Sisters that go well with the Zhang Fei Craft, free draw got dupe Belle, and dupe Liubei, saving last free draw.... for CNY, though that has no effect....
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

err... maybe i should create another news thread if see none and rant there Big Grin
yea Qiao and SunQuan good i think... Water = Light and have damage boost also damage reduction. and sign in reward i got Light Keeper... Smile