Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Malfunctioning System Invades” 29 May, 2017
Celebration Events “Malfunctioning System Invades”

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: May 29 (Mon) – Jun 2 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!

★ 2nd Event: Log in Reward
Time: Jun 2 (Fri) – Jun 11 (Sun)
To celebrate the collaboration with Crash Fever, log in on during the period to collect the new Dragon Craft!

★ 3rd Event: Brand New Ultimate Stages “Squalls of Jiaolong”
Time: Jun 2 (Fri) 22:00 – Jun 4 (Sun) 23:59
The power that controls wind and rain arrives at the Realm!

★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: Jun 3 (Sat) – Jun 4 (Sun)

* Important:
Log in on Jun 3 (Sat) or Jun 4 (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Community” → “Reward”
The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 Jun 4 (Sun).

★ 5th Event: Diamond Seal Event “Flight to Europe”
Time: May 29 (Mon) – Jun 4 (Sun)
Higher chance to summon the Rarest Richmen from the “Wheel of Fortune”! Definitely the best timing for you to summon “Uncle Tuu”, whose power is unleashed with with the new Amelioration!

★ 6th Event: New Stages available in Loss Relic Pass Registry
Time: From Jun 1 (Thur)
June has arrived, which means more stages will be available in the Loss Relic Pass Registry! Visit the Registry and see if there is any suitable stages for you to purchase!

New Stages available include:
“LR Pass – Divine Lord of Jade Purity”
“LR Pass – Condescension of Celestial Master”
“LR Pass – Birth of Jade Supremacy”

★ 7th Event: Special Event for Daily Guild Individual Missions
Time: May 29 (Mon) – Jun 4 (Sun)
Summoners will receive 2 Black Keys instead of 1 when a Daily Guild Individual Mission is completed during the event period. Good time to store some Black Keys!
Note: This Event is not applicable to the 6th Mysterious Mission!

★ 8th Event: Special Event for Guild Event “Trail of Sindhu”
Time: Jun 3 (Sat) – Jun 4 (Sun)
Within the Event period, higher chance to encounter the Rare characters in the Guild Event “Purge the Plague”! Get ready and complete all the BINGO Missions for your Guild!
Rare Characters include
“Transcendental Sage – Tang Sanzang”
““Rhinobeetle Samurai”
“Sacred Deicider Sun Wukong”

Remember to check the Tuesday the Facebook page for the weekly live broadcast.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
with full of bugs MH dares to put up that kind of title... bravo Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
This collab doesnt come with drawing cards?

It looks like it is a series of farmable cards like clash of kind or monster strike first collab.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
fiuh, good then. I can save some my dime for awhile.
they still can make the new dragonary craft achievements only and then make the SM hard as hell, thus indirectly getting you to spend diamonds.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(05-29-2017, 11:44 PM)Revdarian Wrote: they still can make the new dragonary craft achievements only and then make the SM hard as hell, thus indirectly getting you to spend diamonds.

I'll just use a 1star craft or something else cuz much of the time they are not worth it.

Most of the time the restrictions on the stage are ridiculous.  I prob collect like 20% of the crafts.  What I don't get is that they usually never come back and the reward for doing old sm achieves is worse than the daily slot machine.