Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Hong Kong Computer & Communications Festival 2017”
(08-23-2017, 07:52 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Just realised that only Felix can be evolved, sucks since the entire series is still shit.

felix is useful if you dont have the god enchanter or need demon for some reason.  Also felix will not destroy ur dark runes unlike the other girl.

The rest of the series is super outdated.  TTJZ was never any good.  They gave him a combine skill but still nowhere near what u need to slot them.

Chinese Tower of Saviors fcb page is running an event, I think that it is for a free Ancient draw, I can't read Chinese so I just half assedly followed the mob. Copy the image, Mark the cards you already have, give out you EN Version UID YourNumber and say which cards you would like the most and why or something like that. Someone here will be able to make it clear Smile

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(08-24-2017, 11:38 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Chinese Tower of Saviors fcb page is running an event, I think that it is for a free Ancient draw, I can't read Chinese so I just half assedly followed the mob. Copy the image, Mark the cards you already have, give out you EN Version UID YourNumber and say which cards you would like the most and why or something like that. Someone here will be able to make it clear Smile

It looks like the English Facebook page is done for. There have been so many events on the Chinese side that never get posted on the English side. Wish they'd just write it in both languages on one page and be done.

Yeah, every time that I see a post with over 1k replies and going up I know that it is some type of event.

A friend is telling me that the ancient draw is gonna be a raffle with 5 winners, in any case a chance is better than no chance :p
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(08-21-2017, 12:52 AM)joetjef Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 11:17 PM)Suun Wrote: What does it say?

I've no idea, I hoped someone else could translate it. It tried to match the Chinese names with the series names but I'm missing a few (from left to right):
The Fallen Halos,墮天
Chinese Gods,中國神
Primal Greek Gods,古希臘神
Greek Gods,希臘神
Major Gods of Babylon,巴比倫主神 (???)
The Witches,巫女
Norse Gods,北歐神

Immortal Heroes,不死英雄
Servant of Dragons,龍僕
Keepers of Worlds,諸界看守者
Crimson Grace,鮮紅恩典
Twelve Zodiacs,黃道十二宮上篇
Twelve Zodiacs,黃道十二宮下篇
Ethereal Dragons,異界龍

Descendants of the North,北域遺族
Companions of Mystical Beasts,靈獸役使
Origin of Demons,魔族始源
Hyakki Yagyō - Curse,百鬼夜行 ‧ 惡鬼
Fairytales Untold,新革童話
Druids of Nature,自然德魯依
Minds of the Fray,劍靈

Edit: Thanks to CarlotheTOSNoob for completing the info

I just did a 10 draw on my alt account and got Agnesi, so that series seems to be in the diamond seal as well.
I did a 10 draw and got Rococo, so it appears that Revolutionary Heroes are still in there too.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(08-24-2017, 11:38 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Chinese Tower of Saviors fcb page is running an event, I think that it is for a free Ancient draw, I can't read Chinese so I just half assedly followed the mob.  Copy the image, Mark the cards you already have, give out you EN Version UID YourNumber and say which cards you would like the most and why or something like that.  Someone here will be able to make it clear Smile

Yes. Here's the link. https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/photos/a.402912706465921.95051.391977874226071/1544337588990088/?type=3&theater

I'll just be translating the important parts. Feel free to correct if I mistranslated.

Step 1: Before 31 August (Thursday) 23:59, share this post with the privacy settings set to Public or Friends.

Step 2: Download this post's image, and erase away the cards you already have.

Step 3: Write down the cards you want to get from this draw the most and why in the comments of this post, and attach the image of the cards you don't have yet. 

Madhead will select 5 lucky winners on 4 September (Monday), who can choose the card they want to receive (skill level will be 1*) (*Not sure if this is a typo by MH?)

Good luck to those who want to try!
ID 67264188
Want: Diaochan, Marionette Tsukuyomi, YYS and YSC
Allies: YSC, YYS, Ophiuchus, PR Loki l91, PR Ra, PR Idun,  6* Poseidon IV l99, Honda, PR Yangjian l93
I accept all active players. Can change allies when requested.
Do we have any info on what time this event starts? 4pm HK time?

★ 9th Event: Special Mission “The Summoners’ Battlefield”
Time: Aug 25 (Fri) – Aug 29 (Tue)

Challenge the greatest Summoners. Exceed their scores!
Reach a designated score each day to obtain fruitful rewards!

Required scores:
“Basic Score”
-Reach the score and clear the Stage to obtain “Plump Precious Beast” (1x Random Attribute)

“Designated Score”
-Score requirement for each day will be announced at 19:00 (GMT+8)
-Reach the score and clear the Stage to obtain “PR Material” (1x Random Attribute)

The Stages will be available to play as scheduled below:
“Confront the Imperial Warlords”
Aug 25 – Aug 29 23:59 (GMT+8)

“Battle of Onmyōdo”
Aug 26 – Aug 29 23:59 (GMT+8)

“Honor of the Knights”
Aug 27 – Aug 29 23:59 (GMT+8)

“Wings of Starry Night”
Aug 28 – Aug 29 23:59 (GMT+8)

* Reach the score and clear the Stage to obtain the rewards
* Re-login into the game to claim your rewards in “Community” → “Reward”
*The Stages will be closed on Aug 29 to facilitate the Summoners’ full efforts.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
There is another event on chinese fcb, this time with 44 prizes which will be chosen at random, leave your UID asap you guys, remember Chinese ToS facebook!
Any news on next update? It is suposed to go up this Monday, isn't it?