Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Hong Kong Computer & Communications Festival 2017”
The rest that Joe couldn't guess are

Haza series, Origin of Demons, Fairy Tale, Druid, and Minamoto Fusion Partner series.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

They removed the Altair as an ally or leader restriction, but hidden achievement is Altair as leader or Ally.

well, I've 73/109 cards in the diamond seal, 16/44 of the ancient seal, so I expect around 4-5 new cards out of this event at most (cooling my expectations over here, but I know that I'll still rage at the nth ethereal dragon I'll surely draw)

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
The Felix squad, if I recall correctly, they were the first set of fiends to invade TOS. They are the only weekly series to appear in e diamond seal draw. That was donkey years ago .....

Blood fiend VR made Robert obsolete.
Felix squad update make TTJZ obsolete.
Hmmmm....
(08-22-2017, 12:34 AM)[SG] frozen slime Wrote: The Felix squad, if I recall correctly, they were the first set of fiends to invade TOS. They are the only weekly series to appear in e diamond seal draw. That was donkey years ago .....

Blood fiend VR made Robert obsolete.
Felix squad update make TTJZ obsolete.
Hmmmm....

TTJZ PR???
All events start mid - end week..boring days before :S
next week GE btw!
Looking for friends, I got 50 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Guild: Phoenix Force
Regular ally: Sunlight of Hyuga - Amaterasu
I got almost any cards in the game if you need an ally just ask!
I wonder..why i cant see the Cat Duke stage today?..is it bug?
(08-23-2017, 12:36 PM)Destinylyz Wrote: I wonder..why i cant see the Cat Duke stage today?..is it bug?

refer to the post that is directly above yours. it is a good idea to at the very least skim through the posts before you post anywhere as they may contain your answer or information that might change what you would originally post
(08-23-2017, 12:36 PM)Destinylyz Wrote: I wonder..why i cant see the Cat Duke stage today?..is it bug?

The Cat Duke stages opened 16:00 HK time, not a bug but not really mentioned anywhere else except in an obscure Facebook post.
Just realised that only Felix can be evolved, sucks since the entire series is still shit.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237