Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Celebration Events “Disasters Unsealed with the Mirror” 10/10-16/10
(10-19-2016, 09:22 PM)skinnyceps Wrote: I hope no ed sm I havent sniper ready for that Sad

some say Ed comes during Halloween Smile
i try not to use Egyptian as leader/ally, thats one of the reason i farmed Francis... and have Cancer as well... and Grechen's Whale and Seth... and Jabbanero... mwahahaha Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(10-19-2016, 09:33 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 09:22 PM)skinnyceps Wrote: I hope no ed sm I havent sniper ready for that Sad

some say Ed comes during Halloween Smile
i try not to use Egyptian as leader/ally, thats one of the reason i farmed Francis... and have Cancer as well... and Grechen's Whale and Seth... and Jabbanero... mwahahaha Big Grin

I only have two max CD Pinocchios as of now with no Ra so I might just go in with Kejorou as leader with two ML and Ra ally 

[Image: 5nos0l3.png]
See an ally you need? Don't hesitate to add me; I can change upon request!
ID: 67339257
[Image: Screenshot_2016_10_19_12_36_29.png]subir fotos
That doesn't give much hope about there being any follow up at all. I mean just like you guys said, it have been a couple days already, ohh well.

Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
(10-20-2016, 01:24 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 09:33 PM)rxwing Wrote: some say Ed comes during Halloween Smile

I only have two max CD Pinocchios as of now with no Ra so I might just go in with Kejorou as leader with two ML and Ra ally 

wow that's a good team i think.
1 Ra leader skill gives 3.5x.
at max accumulation, sniper 100k x 3.5 = 350k. thats enough for stage #4 and boss 1st HP.
and 3 Demons with ML, beat the crab outta Ed Big Grin

i'm thinking of Yog and rainbow snipers. see whether hard to stall for CD. if hard to stall, maybe Francis and Pinocchio feeder ally Ra.
There is a "pukish killer - horror" in the leaderboard ranking page.
btw for whoever plan to do (massive) draws, can consider to hold a bit.
'if not wrong', MH gonna put up a vote for 3 cards that will have 'dramatically' increase rate... what a drama Big Grin
from Babylon 'dramatically' increase rate, seems lots of ppl got what they want. though i did only 1 draw and didnt get what i want.

* 6th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event "Determine the Draw"
Time: Oct 28 (Fri)
Summon for a dramatically high chance to get 3 characters in Diamond Seal Card Draw! Each Summoner can cast 3 votes in total. Details will be announced on Tower of Saviors Official Facebook Page.
* Voting result will be announced next week.
* Only the lowest star level of the 3 elected Monsters could be summoned.
* This event only applies to normal Diamond Seal Card Draw. The rewarded Diamond Seal Card Draw chances will not be included in this event.

dont know what kind of 3 cards vote... Novalis and Luna will be in my vote i think...
For Me, definitely Luna, Daji, and Novalis lol, all 3 when obtained can help make new teams!
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

I want Aether, Beelz, and Cooper. LOL
I played TOS for a long time, and cursed/blessed with light cards. (anyone know the pain back then when loki-daji ruled, and you only got light cards?)
And dunno why, from all new series that I want the most, those 3 lights cards avoid me. Dang!
Ehh after seeing that even with 10 draws at once you could get dupes among the 10 i've kept doing draws at random... i'm at 71 out of 140 diamond seal cards anyway, meaning that i have just a bit over 50% chance to get a dupe, and since i am a collector i don't mind drawing all that much again.

Thanks for the heads up tho.

PS My Gaia, Dumuzi and Athena are already at max skill and evolution lvl 6, with PR mats waiting these two, just gotta farm all the souls that they need >.< ... may take it easy because earth= Samael, Yang Jian and Barbhogg already Tongue
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.