Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Celebration Events “Disasters Unsealed with the Mirror” 10/10-16/10
Is there one?
Same as you, i dont see it in the announcement and dont see any event banner in "diamond shop" also.

Is it day/date specific?

Guys what do you think about the soul stone stage? Is it worth to go diamonds?
I haven't in my TOS purchase reward

Looking for friends, I got 100 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Regular ally: Guan Yu
Other ally: Haza, PR Nidhogg, Izanagi, Abraham, Anubis, Erebus, Chessia, VR Tyr, PR Hades, Lu Bu, Lancelot, Bee, PR Artemis, Madam Chyan, Azazel, Aether, VR Freyja, VR Thor, VR Loki, PR Faugn, PR Odin, PR Barbara, PR Wukong, Samael and many others
(10-11-2016, 02:07 AM)skinnyceps Wrote: Guys what do you think about the soul stone stage? Is it worth to go diamonds?
I haven't in my TOS purchase reward

lets have a look at normal 40 stamina ss battle. in a battle, with amel iv ducks/dogs, guarantee 1 PSS and no guarantee of any three-star ss i believe? of course if lucky, can get 2-3 three-star ss. just assume 1 battle get 1 PSS and 1 three-star ss. feeding exp: 100k + 30k = 130k for 40 stamina. thats 3500 feeding exp / stamina ratio.

now this 50 stamina one. guarantee 1 PSS and 4 three-star ss. thats 100k + (4 x 30k) = 220k feeding exp. 4400 feeding exp / stamina ratio. maybe comparable to ss battle at -50% stamina. nothing in this game will net 4400 feeding exp / stamina i think?

whether worth to spam dimes... depends on lots of thing...
for example, in my case, i spend stamina on Ozma biweekly to achieve 12* for 1 dime reward. some of those even havent claimed the clear another 1 dime reward. and have battle ready cards that can earn me most of the biweekly achievements. and able to clear most of the weeekend sm and earn reward from it. so in current state, i dont need to spam dimes on that ss stage. but maybe later will spend 1 dime on the attr that i need most... dont know yet. but at least will do those battles once for 1 free dime. coz my stamina is greater than 150... 5 stages, 50 stamina each... total 250 stamina... just see it as use the 1 clear dime to do 3 battles and topup 100 stamina and get those 5 attr PSS

and if your max stamina is lesser than 100... use 1 dime refill to do less than 2 battles... dont know... maybe not worth? and depends whether you have lots of battle ready good cards that can earn rewards for you... or to level your main team now... btw 'good cards' dont have to be top tier... Alibaba is good enough for me... do you feel daily free ss level fast enough... yeah depend on your current situation

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Regarding the Soulstone battles:

I'm sorry, but the programming nerd inside me has to make this pun:

waterSoulstone[] arrayOfSoulstonesWater = new waterSoulstone[5];
fireSoulstone[] arrayOfSoulstonesFire = new fireSoulstone[5];
earthSoulstone[] arrayOfSoulstonesEarth = new earthSoulstone[5];
lightSoulstone[] arrayOfSoulstonesLight = new lightSoulstone[5];
darkSoulstone[] arrayOfSoulstonesDark = new darkSoulstone[5];

I'm sorry. I had to.

Now back on topic: I'm probably just going to do each stage one time for the diamond and then stop. It costs too much stamina IMO.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
notice this guy's eyes... Naruto & Sasuke? Smile

[Image: 18_website_851x315_en_v1.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4wFyBfNDPQ

Well, that's a nice bug...
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

And he didn't even think about using his actives to at least kill that last enemy, i mean, he should have popped everything when he was already at 1 hp... but yeah, infinite time on the JO :S
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
Eh, I wouldn't try that. At the end of the video the message is disconected from server#3 loads the news (like with the first login of the day) and doesn't count the progress of the JO. It happened to me twice already when starting to spin close to 0 using almost all time and craft with Yog Sad
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
ohh so infinite time = impending disconnection? hadn't gotten it thankfully.
I have been lucky tho in this JO with only 2 diamonds spent for the extra refills I have gotten 6 copies of our Mayan/Aztec friend, 4 Harpies that I sorely needed and 4 or 5 baby harpies, so, yeah I'm a happy camper.
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
so far 18 clears, 3 Harpies, 2 JO cards

and that 'dramatically' and turned out to be in-game 200% Water Babylon got me Tuchigumo... would be harpier if it's Kenjourou. but well... it's not dupe after all. not quite sure whats the use... dont have Todd... Todd, Robert and this guy for continuous killing? or Yog, Counsellor, HsuanHsiao, this spider and killing spree maybe? the leader skill though... 5x with conditions... can fight wtih Spirit of Poor

well... whoever aim for Inanna on Sunday to rule the world with ML... i just do this Water one coz no major Water mono leader. Light have Apollo and Thor, though not enough TC to put ML in Thor team...