Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebration Events “Band of Warriors” 21 Nov 2016 - 27 Nov 2016
Duncan stage:
YJ (L), Circe, Sariel, Medusa, Diablo, DP (A)

Diablo full board convert might not increase Heart runes drop due to YJ/DP leader skill, but still there will be Heart runes.
Sariel and DP convert Heart for Hearth shield.
boss... 2 turns Diablo leech, 3 turns Medusa freeze Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
guys, the 6th event... 1 draw for MH....

* This event is only applicable to normal Diamond Seal Card Draw. The rewarded Diamond Seal Card Draw chances will not be included in this event.

does it apply to Fallen Halos series? did the Fallen Halos draw menu shine yesterday... got impression it didnt shine and today it shines same as the normal dime draw.
not really want to draw from normal dime draw. already have Erebus (Dark weekly), Ursula, M&M... but only drew once from Fallen Halos... if next week sm no need to farm... hmm... 'maybe'....

at Wikia... i can see the next purchase stage is... armored Paladin.
MH how could you.... you know i like Norns and Paladin... yet you put them back to back... my dimes and my coins.... Sad Sad Sad
and most of those Paladins are SLv15

(11-25-2016, 03:50 AM)rxwing Wrote: guys, the 6th event... 1 draw for MH....

* This event is only applicable to normal Diamond Seal Card Draw. The rewarded Diamond Seal Card Draw chances will not be included in this event.

does it apply to Fallen Halos series? did the Fallen Halos draw menu shine yesterday... got impression it didnt shine and today it shines same as the normal dime draw.
not really want to draw from normal dime draw. already have Erebus (Dark weekly), Ursula, M&M... but only drew once from Fallen Halos... if next week sm no need to farm... hmm... 'maybe'....
Any update on which seal? I'd much rather do the Fallen seal. I'm still trying to get Abraham or Chessia.
(11-25-2016, 01:15 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
Any update on which seal? I'd much rather do the Fallen seal. I'm still trying to get Abraham or Chessia.
dont know... after reading that Paladin purchase stage... dont think i'll make the draw.
would even give up farming Uranus for Paladins.... yeah who would do that.... just personal preference Smile

on the other hand... my feeder PKoF SLv9... and need to farm PKoE
PKoW SLv10 max, PKoL can wait for Saruman. PKoD can feed feeder even after PR.
lets see whether will give up Uranus...
(11-25-2016, 01:17 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 01:15 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
dont know... after reading that Paladin purchase stage... dont think i'll make the draw.
would even give up farming Uranus for Paladins.... yeah who would do that.... just personal preference Smile

on the other hand... my feeder PKoF SLv9... and need to farm PKoE
PKoW SLv10 max, PKoL can wait for Saruman. PKoD can feed feeder even after PR.
lets see whether will give up Uranus...
Since madhead refused to give me lucky skill ups, I can't farm all the Norns I want, I ran out of money. Urd still needs 1 more skill up. And then there's Skuld and Idun which are basically skill 5. I really want to max Paladins but the cost is way too high for me since I spend almost all weekend farming sm and my Zeus is skill 5 so it's going to be a long one. When I first started, if I couldn't pass the sm on the first try, I skipped it knowing it would return. If I did pass an sm, I would only get a few copies because I wasn't worried about maxing the skill. Now, I'm maxing the skill of all sm when I can, diamonds permitting (usually too low on diamonds to max).
(11-25-2016, 02:20 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Since madhead refused to give me lucky skill ups, I can't farm all the Norns I want, I ran out of money. Urd still needs 1 more skill up. And then there's Skuld and Idun which are basically skill 5. I really want to max Paladins but the cost is way too high for me since I spend almost all weekend farming sm and my Zeus is skill 5 so it's going to be a long one. When I first started, if I couldn't pass the sm on the first try, I skipped it knowing it would return. If I did pass an sm, I would only get a few copies because I wasn't worried about maxing the skill. Now, I'm maxing the skill of all sm when I can, diamonds permitting (usually too low on diamonds to max).

have a thought though...
take a look at the Norns purchase stage. it states can be purchased till this Sunday. but after purchase, it shows has 30 days to access it.
i've done farming Norns. not necessary all max skill but have farmed what planned to be farmed. will purhcase 1 access 200k. and after Sunday the stage cant be purchased no more, i will see whether can access that purhcased stage after that.

this Paladin stage can be purhcased till 25 Dec. if purchase on the last day, can be accessed 30 days after that. should give some time to farm. but the cons is... not knowing whether will get bonus SLv up, so need to purhcase full price.

yeah... sometime miss that 'old' days when couldnt farm most of the stages... whut am i saying :/
this year did 3 purhcases... net me Abadon, Erebus, Morse. with Erebus around 8 dimes yolo Yog sm... after getting Yog... can put any cards i have in the team... only have Fire Egyptian for board clear, fine. high def have Jinnie Water, fine. continous buff have Circe, Counsellor, HsuanHsiao diff color, fine... since then... even those sm 3* achievements were so far away, now can get some of it... some time tired of farming though Big Grin